VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inDarksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video Applyf10BuyCraft StoreDarksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video Vote110Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video Vote210Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video Vote310Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video Vote410Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_vote_lcapDarksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_voting_barDarksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_vote_lcapDarksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_voting_barDarksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video

Go down 
+2
DarkSoulz
Gibss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:48 am

Has i said, this is pvplog.
Thread closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:20 am

I think we got beef here :/
Back to top Go down
Gibss

PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:52 pm

DarkSoulz wrote:
Me play fucking tricks? your the fucking retard that wants me banned because i raided you, And ahah, Fucking gibs just PvPLogged on me...No i dont have proof, cause i cant record while playing cause i have little ram. But im sooo fucking happy to know that a fucking spazzy that calls me a pvplogger, and ends up pvplogging himself! HAHAHAH

I never pvp logged on you and you raided me?? Im mad????
i destroyed ur base and got all my shit back and stole everything u had...
2nd i didnt pvp log on u i died i wasnt a pussy and log of like u did i lost my shit, just like u were sopostu, and plus i was never sopostu lose my shit in the first place if u wavent pvp logged on me, ur repeating the same comeback every single time some1 says u pvp logged, u did not run away if u got away u would be at /spawn not in the of the fuking jungle, u logged on me 3 times, and dont give me this bullshit that u ran away, say that shit 1 more time and ill promice to get more evidence to get ur rank taken away because i dont think a fuking 14 year old bitch that doesnt follow the rules deserve it ...
P.S. Dont say ahahaha like a dipshit and pretent to be happy after getting raided 2 times
Back to top Go down
DarkSoulz

PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Me play fucking tricks? your the fucking retard that wants me banned because i raided you, And ahah, Fucking gibs just PvPLogged on me...No i dont have proof, cause i cant record while playing cause i have little ram. But im sooo fucking happy to know that a fucking spazzy that calls me a pvplogger, and ends up pvplogging himself! HAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Bullshit, we hit you with our swords then you started to run you fag. You only ranned for like 10 seconds. You took damage before you logged.
You are just taking advantage of this, and robbing people of their items and trying to play tricks on them.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:17 pm

But weren't u stuck in that corner and u were disconnecting when they hit u? i didn't see run to the tree u just sat in a corner and disconnected >.>.. and if they were pursuing u and they could still see u then nothing can help that to be not pvplogging although i hope we can get something to patch the problem up Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkSoulz

PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:12 pm

HOW is this PvPLog? Cant u understand? Where , WHERE is the Proof, that he HIT me, and i disconnected? WHERE!

I saw Him and Ozzy, so i started to run, They were behind me. They didnt hit me.
So i swam over a little river and Jumped into a tree and disconnected... THEY DIDNT HIT ME!

If you fucktards dont even know what PvPLogging is!
Its When Somebody Hits you, and you DISCONNECT, I DIDNT GET HIT!
FFS.

Please Pedro, Look into this plugin, and Tell Brood to install It ASAP.
Now, NOBODY will moan about PvPLogging.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/combat-tag/
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:08 pm

This IS pvplog.
Nothing more to say.
Back to top Go down
Dark^^

PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:01 am

lol nice story...
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:44 pm

You fucking pussy. You pvp logged 2 times on us, and you would have been already dead.
The video simply proves that you were pvp logging.
We were in pursuit and you logged off just before I was about to slay you. You would have NOT been jailed if you actually did teleport out of pvp but you logged in the wild.
Either way, we win because now you're temp-banned for logging.
There is too much evidence, and I would't be suprised if you lost the privilege to use most of your [elite] commands. Also, when you finally get unbanned you will spend 4 hours in jail for ditching an admin while he was speaking to you and for the refusal of being jailed by not logging in.

Seriously, grow up kid.
Btw, I'm raiding ur base =)
Back to top Go down
Gibss

PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 pm

DarkSoulz wrote:
1st of all...There is no proof that "I" PvPloogged. U hit me...and i Ran. cause its 2v1...and ur a little pussy shit that cant do fair battles. So, I ran for 30 seconds +...and THEN I disconnected...U didnt even hit me in between the 30 seconds....So im not sure that is PvPlog, or Not, but majority of people on Every Server...think that this statement is right...so why dont you shove this vid up ur arse, as it doesnt PROOVE that i disconnected as u hit me. Good day Sir.

Ok so ur saying u ran away and decided to log off in the middle of the jungle? nah i dont think so if u got away the first thing u would do is /spawn
Back to top Go down
DarkSoulz

PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:37 pm

1st of all...There is no proof that "I" PvPloogged. U hit me...and i Ran. cause its 2v1...and ur a little pussy shit that cant do fair battles. So, I ran for 30 seconds +...and THEN I disconnected...U didnt even hit me in between the 30 seconds....So im not sure that is PvPlog, or Not, but majority of people on Every Server...think that this statement is right...so why dont you shove this vid up ur arse, as it doesnt PROOVE that i disconnected as u hit me. Good day Sir.
Back to top Go down
Gibss

PostSubject: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm

lol he's denying to pvp log XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aGmgwC_o_k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video   Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darksoulz Pvp Log Fail Video
Page 1 of 1