VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inMinerJohns Final Mod App Applyf10BuyCraft StoreMinerJohns Final Mod App Vote110MinerJohns Final Mod App Vote210MinerJohns Final Mod App Vote310MinerJohns Final Mod App Vote410MinerJohns Final Mod App Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
MinerJohns Final Mod App I_vote_lcapMinerJohns Final Mod App I_voting_barMinerJohns Final Mod App I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
MinerJohns Final Mod App I_vote_lcapMinerJohns Final Mod App I_voting_barMinerJohns Final Mod App I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

MinerJohns Final Mod App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxMinerJohnxX

MinerJohns Final Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: MinerJohns Final Mod App   MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:35 am

Thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: MinerJohns Final Mod App   MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

He really shows a strong force of commitment emanating from his heavenly soul. To see him gives this much effort shows us that he is strongly determined to achieve this greatly wanted placement. I think you would be a great replacement from the last moderator (not saying that the last one was horrible) and you show that you will keep this rank with you and we all like a good community. Love your personality, you show great respect to staff members and i certainly think you can live up to being a staff member. My full on support to u minerjohn.

Sincerely,
Dmah
XxLivesForAuirxX
Back to top Go down
Seb

PostSubject: Re: MinerJohns Final Mod App   MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Despite anything I may have against you, I have to forget bias and treat this application as it should be treated: fairly. I think your application is the best pending one. Your character is of persistence, you are generous and focused. You show qualities of leadership. This shows in your act of making 3 applications >.> (Which is a bit of an exaggeration). Regardless, the application is a little bit short but we know all about you from your previous ones. I don't support or not support this application, but it is truly the best one pending.

Thanks,
Seb
Back to top Go down
XxMinerJohnxX

PostSubject: Re: MinerJohns Final Mod App   MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Thanks Sheep.
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: MinerJohns Final Mod App   MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Still supported like all your other apps, and since LS did get demoted I think you'll be a great replacement. Hope you get mod this time, and you do have the qualities requires for a great mod.
Back to top Go down
XxMinerJohnxX

PostSubject: Re: MinerJohns Final Mod App   MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Lol sorry the mod app is in blue that was not meant to happen. confused
Back to top Go down
XxMinerJohnxX

PostSubject: MinerJohns Final Mod App   MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Hey everyone, today I figured I would submit my final mod app and if it gets denied I will accept I do not have the qualities required for mod and continue playing. I decided to post this because Lsl was recently demoted and I figure I would be a good replacement. Anyways the real app is coming up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------First off my real name isn't John, I'm 16 and live in Iowa. I have been playing on this server around 3 and a half months now I believe I haven't been on as much as in the summer lately because of school and I'm moving but once I get used to the change of schedule I am sure to get on quite a bit more. I have prior experience as a owner of a server so I know the commands quite well, I'm also good at helping people. If you need to know anything else please pm me.
Thanks,
-MinerJohn

Btw my ads are almost done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MinerJohns Final Mod App   MinerJohns Final Mod App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MinerJohns Final Mod App
Page 1 of 1