VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inModinia HACKS Applyf10BuyCraft StoreModinia HACKS Vote110Modinia HACKS Vote210Modinia HACKS Vote310Modinia HACKS Vote410Modinia HACKS Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Modinia HACKS I_vote_lcapModinia HACKS I_voting_barModinia HACKS I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Modinia HACKS

Go down 
+3
Ozzy
thegamer542
Gibss
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozzy

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Seb wrote:
You can't just ban Mordinia saying "Mordinia hacks". Even with three witnesses, take a screenshot and post it on the website. Nothing can be done without one.

Excellet.... Pedro was there at the moment he fucked up...
But now, the entire server is fucked too..
Back to top Go down
Seb

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:52 pm

You can't just ban Mordinia saying "Mordinia hacks". Even with three witnesses, take a screenshot and post it on the website. Nothing can be done without one.
Back to top Go down
DiamondsXD

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Yeah, i saw this. i was playing on the server from the beginning and saw mordina get diamond armor in the first 30 minutes. I wasn't sure how she did it but there was no way she was able to obtain 30 diamonds in less than 40 minutes.
I immeadiatly quited the server because of this reason... At first i thought that she had some vip as some of the other users had. but i was wrong. i saw countless spam showing gibs was slain by mordina. gibss was at spawn for the whole time teleporting back to his faction home perhaps cuz i saw that he got slain over and onver.
Thought that this maybe a good time to point out that mordina is hacking. it's not possible to to get 30 diamonds so fast .
Back to top Go down
Gibss

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:47 am

I still don't understand... there are 3 witnesses saying that that bitch hacks and no one is going going to ban her... that's a disappointment...
Back to top Go down
xXxGhostxXx

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 am

And Gibs, that's why I told you we need a "suicide room" , it would be very useful in this situation

Pyrolove here (Shadow's account thou)
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 am

i told the people that were on verincraft this morning(its 3 pm now) that mordinia and thegamer5422 were hacking because i saw them flying and they got diamond armors from the moment the server went back up but noone beleived me and i got banned for advertising for 2 hours so gibs your story and btw i didnt mine for that diamond armor i had,they gave it to me when i was in their faction and they had like a stack of diamonds in their chest in the base on the sky that i made and when i asked them to destory the pillar that i used to climb up they said theyll do it the easy way(so they flew off and destoryed it from the air) when i asked are they mods they said shh no and dont tell anyone but i didnt because im not a traitor but when they betrayed me i saw that they got no honor in them so why protect 2 little kids that use hacks because they cant mine on their own like gibs ozzy pyro and me did!
Back to top Go down
xXxGhostxXx

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 am

And as a proof that we claimed the land first, there are numerous signs over the base stating that codenameShadow's abusing chickens.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: re: Mordinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:55 am

It IS possible to overclaim land if your faction power was below it's land. Ex 17 claimed land and 10 power. But, even if this is so, you can only start claiming at the edge of the faction's territory.
Back to top Go down
Gibss

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Is it possible to over claim land??
Back to top Go down
Gibss

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 pm

thegamer542 wrote:
when i joined her faction i did /f home and it teleported us right to the middle of the base. no hacks were used. and when i did /f home i was able to look inside the chests also. no hacks were used. where your chest were it wasent claimed it had no faction name on it.

abviously ur making up shit if i didnt claim it it would of said wilderness it said PRO
what u think I am retarted??? go f*** urself ur only defending that bitch cause u were in on it thats y u guys had enchanted diamond armor... and there was no enchanted table... I wonder hows that possible.........
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ozzy

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Also, have fun explaining this...
How come we were able to still teleport to our faction home?
And you were just raiding our all of our chests, while still on my territory...
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:32 pm

ok, so she told you about her plan but the rest makes no sense.

The land was claimed atleast 20 time's. Every corner was covered..
How is it possible that she can claim land that was already taken over?
She was opening ALL THE DOORs and our chest after she left the faction.... How's that possible?
The land was claimed and all the chests..
We were not "trolled-griefed". She hacked us....
After a few other staff members started getting suspicious she suddenly decided to quit?

I don't believe this...
Atleast the staff should have investigated... but they wanted to do theirs and not waste their time....

I didn't even fucking saw the word "godz faction" in my land at all. She cant just fucking raid of with shit like this....

To finish this off... Pedro you fucked up..
Her only excuse was that the land was claimed by her... Why could't you come over to our base?
She was making up random excuses.
Back to top Go down
Gibss

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:20 pm

thegamer542 wrote:
calm down... shes not a hacker... shes just extremely smart... she told me about that plan when i first joined the faction.

OK she planned it out it doesnt mean she can open our chest when ITS ON PRO LAND
Back to top Go down
Gibss

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Also after pedro was getting suspesious she quit the game...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Gibss

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:16 pm

To start off Modinia was is our faction, she was talking with ozzy, and then she quit our faction, then ozzy attacked her and she killed him without making a faction or claiming war on our faction, when she wasn't even in a faction, and it was on our claimed land. Then she opened our chests O_O without being in our faction or any faction.... ( chests were on claimed land)
Then we told pedro and at first he noticed that it was PRO land but then she claimed over it and pedro believed her... I dont want bullshit I want this bitch to get banned its not fair and I dont think Verincraft would like a hacker to get away with something like this....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modinia HACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modinia HACKS   Modinia HACKS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modinia HACKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerinCraft :: General Posts-
Jump to: