VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inHellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... Applyf10BuyCraft StoreHellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... Vote110Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... Vote210Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... Vote310Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... Vote410Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_vote_lcapHellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_voting_barHellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_vote_lcapHellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_voting_barHellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed...

Go down 
+3
sabaton
TheRooBear
T1LMERZ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
T1LMERZ
T1LMERZ

Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... Empty
PostSubject: Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed...   Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 am

Good evening ladies and gentlemen I'm posting this on the Rage section because my factions base was destroyed by some guy named Zergling. Now, you may think "It was raiding get over it" but it was far worse than that. In the words of out leader

"He was in our base spawning cows while killing me repeatedly and took no damage. He was destroying blocks with a Diamond Sword instantly as if he was in creative mode, he had fly and was able to hit me when far away and took over parts of my faction building and took specific items (I.E. Diamonds, Iron, Gold, Red Stone, Food) and was glitching T.N.T to explode while on our territory that we still controlled."
-Zarathis

Now we are all a bit mad here and just thought I needed to post this on the forums to let everybody know what happened.
Attachments
Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... Attachment2012-07-30_23.59.36.png
Just some of the damage.
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(236 Kb) Downloaded 17 times
Back to top Go down
TheRooBear

PostSubject: Last Night   Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 am

Last night i was with him and he made a tnt cannon so thats prob what happned Razz
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
T1LMERZ
T1LMERZ

PostSubject: Re: Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed...   Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Well if it was a TnT cannon I wouldn't mind but he was in our base spawning cows and destroying blocks in one hit.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed...   Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:46 pm

efficiency 5 pickaxe can do that
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
T1LMERZ
T1LMERZ

PostSubject: Re: Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed...   Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Can it also spawn cows?
Back to top Go down
hawke999
hawke999

PostSubject: Re: Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed...   Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:08 pm

xD yes a pickaxe can spawn cows didnt you hear about it its a new feature 1.3.1 (I) know you were being sarcastic im joking)
Back to top Go down
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed...   Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Certain donator ranks can spawn mobs. Zerg was probably creating a smoke screen of sorts. donators can also fly, faction mods can claim factions (if enough power), and you were probably lagging.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zam-man/
Steamingcoiler
Steamingcoiler

PostSubject: Re: Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed...   Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Guys I got cords of two bases. LegendZ and the other is I forgot the name.. LegendZ cords is up to a bid. It's starting from 5 diamonds. I will keep updating.
Bidders:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed...   Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellguard's Base Partially Destroyed...
Page 1 of 1