VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSeb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! Applyf10BuyCraft StoreSeb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! Vote110Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! Vote210Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! Vote310Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! Vote410Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_vote_lcapSeb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_voting_barSeb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_vote_lcapSeb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_voting_barSeb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!

Go down 
+6
BroodLord
menouy
LikeaBOSS
Adanimal
Seb
loeyer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
TheLSLersen2

Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:05 pm

no proof bro , you logged when i attacked you , i saw it all
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:21 am

I would like to settle this has soon has possible.
Please tell us what exactly happened, with proof.
Telling us "he was in MD" isnt proof. That could be just a chicken, he could have spawned it, or used eggs. You can sense he is in the end and also, chickens lay eggs;eggs can be thrown;for more chicks, which can grow.
***NOTE***
MD doesnts avoids PvP. Nuf' said
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:09 am

They both look the same pictures and you really don't have to say that the staff are disrepectful or mean. If they were disrespectful or mean they wouldn't have been chosen as mod. And also, yeah I guess he did abuse D:
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 am

Yes, but even if he did it wouldn't give you the right.
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
Seb

PostSubject: re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted.   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:18 am

I didn't. I would also like to state He PvP-logged three times on me prior to this.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:17 am

I can easily settle this by checking logs, but first Seb state whether you did or did not disguise yourself as a chicken in their base when they were trying to combat you?
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
menouy

PostSubject: Re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Seb that was u stop lieing and admit it.
Back to top Go down
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:44 pm

loeyer wrote:
Seb wrote:
So, you're telling me if I was disguised ( to avoid damage) then how did I die? Please ellaborate.

You died the first time becuase you were burning from my sword. And you used Mod disguise so my attacks wouldnt be accurate! You used that disguise so you can miss my attacks and grab your armour. And now you are trying to lie. I havent been hacking for a while and i've been good.

All I'm saying is: You don't have proof that was me. Also, you don't have proof that I died of any sort of fire. Last, these new pictures don't prove anything. Stop arguing, message me if you want to bitch more.
Back to top Go down
Seb

PostSubject: re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:35 pm

So, you're telling me if I was disguised ( to avoid damage) then how did I die? Please ellaborate.
Back to top Go down
LikeaBOSS
LikeaBOSS

PostSubject: Re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:30 pm

I must say, reading this is a little discouraging.

Not only did you use foul language in your post, but you offended the entire moderator population of the server, which does not make sense because we are not involved in this dispute. Please refrain from pulling other members into your rages.

You have not been shown courtesy by the moderators because you have been accused of wrongdoing on multiple occasions and in various ways, it is only to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Adanimal
Adanimal

PostSubject: Re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:27 pm

This is no proof. I don't see Seb's name anywhere. It might be a random chicken. That u were all too caught trying to catch him being abusive, that u missed the thought of it being a real chicken. This picture shows no proof.
Back to top Go down
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:24 pm

loeyer wrote:
Seb wrote:
First of all, you have no proof it is me. Second, your alt account is notchbrine and that is faction powerboosting. Illegal. Third, you logged on me three times, LS can vouch for me.

This is proof. I can still get a picture of youre stuff in my inventory. reason i logged is because you, used md to hide your self and come and attack. That is illegal.

My name tag isn't there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!   Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seb was cuaght using MD to avoid damage and PVP. He should get demoted!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next