VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inwhat does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   Applyf10BuyCraft Storewhat does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   Vote110what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   Vote210what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   Vote310what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   Vote410what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_vote_lcapwhat does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_voting_barwhat does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_vote_lcapwhat does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_voting_barwhat does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
neostorm_X

what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   Empty
PostSubject: what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"    what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:30 pm

what does that mean "the ban hammer has spoken" does that mean I'm banned or something. if it does i have no idea why i'm banned. friend told me some one hacked into my account and did something. Question
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"    what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:14 pm

The Ban Hammer Has Spoken does mean you're banned and if you were banned for no reason maybe tell Brood about it
Back to top Go down
Steamingcoiler
Steamingcoiler

PostSubject: Re: what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"    what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:40 pm

That just simply mean you're ban.. And if it's for no reason which I don't think so, report to Owner..
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"    what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 am

I pretty much said the same thing why would you repeat it again...
Back to top Go down
Steamingcoiler
Steamingcoiler

PostSubject: Re: what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"    what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Sorry bro.. Thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"    what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what does that mean??? "the ban hammer has spoken"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerinCraft :: Rage-
Jump to: