VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBoss's Application for Moderator! Applyf10BuyCraft StoreBoss's Application for Moderator! Vote110Boss's Application for Moderator! Vote210Boss's Application for Moderator! Vote310Boss's Application for Moderator! Vote410Boss's Application for Moderator! Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Boss's Application for Moderator! I_vote_lcapBoss's Application for Moderator! I_voting_barBoss's Application for Moderator! I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Boss's Application for Moderator! I_vote_lcapBoss's Application for Moderator! I_voting_barBoss's Application for Moderator! I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Boss's Application for Moderator!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LikeaBOSS
LikeaBOSS

Boss's Application for Moderator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss's Application for Moderator!   Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 pm

o0pedro0o wrote:
Quote :
When I think of any type of staff member, I think that they should do the same. Show kindness to others, especially the new members so that they will continue to log on after their first attempt.
And i dont do this..?

Of course you do, you've answered many of my questions! We have an exceptional staff team on this server. I was just pointing out one specific example of it, that I came across.
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Boss's Application for Moderator!   Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Quote :
When I think of any type of staff member, I think that they should do the same. Show kindness to others, especially the new members so that they will continue to log on after their first attempt.
And i dont do this..?
Back to top Go down
LikeaBOSS
LikeaBOSS

PostSubject: Boss's Application for Moderator!   Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:24 pm

I want to begin my application by describing a scenario on the server:

I was new to Verincraft, didn't really understand what was going on and overwhelmed with the thoroughness and creativity displayed throughout the world. Pat (IGN: Patserfati), saw that I was new and showed me around, and gave me some valuable items to keep me from dying repeatedly. This kindness was astounding, considering that most players were involved in their own matters. Pat's help didn't end there, but continued when he helped find my house after I had died, or introduced me to his own friends, etc etc.

This is the perfect example of an effective staff member; I didn't ask him to do all of this for me, but he did it anyways. Now, Pat's Head Admin and he completely deserves the position.

When I think of any type of staff member, I think that they should do the same. Show kindness to others, especially the new members so that they will continue to log on after their first attempt. I always look forward to talking to him whenever I log on now. I describe this scenario because Pat has encouraged me to do the same, to seek out new members and go out of my way to help them as much as I can. After all, it's not about the items you have, but it's more about the people you meet.

Now, to my actual application:

IGN: Boss

Timezone: Canada Eastern Timezone (EDT-5:00)

Time w/ Verincraft & Average Play Time: I've only been with this server for about 2 weeks, but of that time I have been on for most of the day (Average 4-5 hours daily) and I plan to continue this trend in the future.

Previous Server Positions: I have never held a staff position on a server, solely because I've spent the majority of my time on private multiplayer servers with my friends, where admins and mods were never needed. Verincraft is the first online multiplayer server I have played on, and I'm hoping to keep it to the only.

Why I think I'm Qualified: When I think of how I can help other people on the server, the answer that comes to mind is to do more. By becoming a moderator, I would be able to do exactly that. I feel that I need to give back to the server for all the fun I've already had on it, and that's why I'd be happy to take on more responsibility. Anyone who has spoken to me knows that I am very mature, friendly and honest. I have never been accused of any wrongdoings against the rules of the server, because I prefer to build and meet people, rather than pvp or raid. I've already helped several newcomers on the server by listening to their questions and simply answering them, or showing them around the server. Being so active, I would be able to easily troubleshoot any problems that may arise while others aren't on. I also believe that I am on good terms with all regular players on the server. I've held positions of authority all my life in school and outside of it in gaming communities, so I'm confident that my performance will exceed expectations.

I want to make other peoples' experience on this server, as rewarding as mine has already been.

Thanks, and appreciate your consideration. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss's Application for Moderator!   Boss's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boss's Application for Moderator!
Page 1 of 1