VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inUsed /home bed, fell into the Void. Applyf10BuyCraft StoreUsed /home bed, fell into the Void. Vote110Used /home bed, fell into the Void. Vote210Used /home bed, fell into the Void. Vote310Used /home bed, fell into the Void. Vote410Used /home bed, fell into the Void. Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_vote_lcapUsed /home bed, fell into the Void. I_voting_barUsed /home bed, fell into the Void. I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_vote_lcapUsed /home bed, fell into the Void. I_voting_barUsed /home bed, fell into the Void. I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Used /home bed, fell into the Void.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

Used /home bed, fell into the Void. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Used /home bed, fell into the Void.   Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 pm

When I use /home I either spawn on top and not fall down
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Used /home bed, fell into the Void.   Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:46 am

Ther yo go. Have fun and dont die in the void again.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Used /home bed, fell into the Void.   Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Ugh... I had a similar situation except no void. I got killed by something i spawned (mob) and when I f homed i saw my items on the ground (i DID not die at my f home they fell through the floor on the top) and i watched as it glitched and sunk through the ground and disappeared... i would like to know if i could get my stuff back. I just had a set of diamond armour and sharpness 2 fire A. 2 sword.
sorry for what happened pat.

Sincerely,
Dmah
Back to top Go down
patserfati
Admin
Admin
patserfati

PostSubject: Re: Used /home bed, fell into the Void.   Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Happened again...
Back to top Go down
patserfati
Admin
Admin
patserfati

PostSubject: Used /home bed, fell into the Void.   Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:17 pm

So, I was derping around the map, when I came across a blown-up and raided home. Though destroyed, it had a descent amount of chests on the walls, and I proceeded to harvest them. After doing so, I used the command /home bed, to store them in my house, and in mid-tp, I was greeted by the message "home bed missing or obstructed". Then, I appeared in the Void. I had so little time to react I only managed to type /fly with trembling fingers, to no avail. I fell into the void, and died.

Although I don't normally carry rare or irreplaceable things with me, I do normally have some enchanted weapons with me, which are pretty expensive. I also understand that items fallen into the Void are impossible to get back, much like if they had fallen into lava. Therefore, I am hoping Broodlord or Pedro will sympathize and spawn similar (or the same) items to compensate for this unfortunate glitch. This is what I lost:

A godsword (Sharpness V, Knockback II, Looting III, Fire Aspect II)
Full Protection IV diamond armour, except the helm.
A Siltouch I, Efficiency III, Unbreaking IV diamond pick
A diamond shovel
A diamond axe
A stack of torches
Half a stack of steak
A jukebox
The music disks "Chirp" and "Cat"
A stack of coal
A bucket of lava and a bucket of water
A clock
A stack of iron
A stack of cobblestone
Two stacks of arrows
A Power V bow

Thank you for your time, and I do hope someone can help me.

*edit* I was mistaken, it was actually a set of Admin Armour (chain) that was lost in the Void, minus the helm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Used /home bed, fell into the Void.   Used /home bed, fell into the Void. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Used /home bed, fell into the Void.
Page 1 of 1