VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSTAFF APP :D Applyf10BuyCraft StoreSTAFF APP :D Vote110STAFF APP :D Vote210STAFF APP :D Vote310STAFF APP :D Vote410STAFF APP :D Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
STAFF APP :D I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
STAFF APP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
STAFF APP :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
STAFF APP :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
STAFF APP :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
STAFF APP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
STAFF APP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
STAFF APP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
STAFF APP :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
STAFF APP :D I_vote_lcapSTAFF APP :D I_voting_barSTAFF APP :D I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

STAFF APP :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rubenmax1

STAFF APP :D Empty
PostSubject: STAFF APP :D   STAFF APP :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:59 pm

1.(ING): rubenmax1
2.(How long have you played minecraft): i have played minecraft for about 1 year over all but this server i have played about 2-3 months now.
3.(Have you made any good builds): yes i have i am very creative at building towns and stuff.
4.(Have you been staff member on other servers): yes i have been staff on three servers and i am still staff on them (op).
5. How old are you: 15
6.(timezone): pacific time zone.

Hello, People of Verincraft i am here to say sorry to all staff members that i was trying to act smart in front of you and i am sorry if i was anoyying abusing or dupping as i did before Sad Its just that i did this all bad things when i played Survival in this server and you know how it is griefing,raiding and TNT lots of hateness goes on Sad So i decided to change my mind and become a staff member for this server to help,respect, and be nice to the community of this server.I am very sorry again about all those things i have done few months ago and why i havent played on this server lately is because im just focusing on getting staff im tired of suviving Sad but yea i have brought alot of work to the server like adverting it and i can do more of it if needed Very Happy So yea i am here to help the server and not grief it and why you still might decline this app is because all those things i have done its more like not trusted. now but you just dont know me now i have changed alot in Minecraft.I like to build rollar coasters,waterslides and shops big nice stuff for the community for people to enjoy Very Happy You also know TheLSLersen he is my good friend for 2 years i met him at school in 7th grade together Very Happy so yea all you got to do is just give me 1 more chance you can even give me some tests if you want to make sure that i wont (Grief) the server or abuse my powers.This server i have no offense it is a very good fast 24/7 server im loving it Very Happy i also have very nice plugins you can get from me for the server if you want Brood you can ask me Very Happy it will make people come to the server and enjoy.These plugins are rare and the funnest legit plugins ever.Pedro i am sorry to those things i have done to you also i am very sorry i just acted to dumb for it.So yea ill be here waitting for this App to be accepted or declined Very Happy Sad
Back to top Go down

STAFF APP :D
Page 1 of 1