VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIf you have problems joining server, read this thread! Applyf10BuyCraft StoreIf you have problems joining server, read this thread! Vote110If you have problems joining server, read this thread! Vote210If you have problems joining server, read this thread! Vote310If you have problems joining server, read this thread! Vote410If you have problems joining server, read this thread! Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_vote_lcapIf you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_voting_barIf you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_vote_lcapIf you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_voting_barIf you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

If you have problems joining server, read this thread!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

If you have problems joining server, read this thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you have problems joining server, read this thread!   If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:32 pm

That is probaly because the server has crashed/broodlord is doing any update.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: If you have problems joining server, read this thread!   If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:11 pm

You go Pedro, you go.
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: If you have problems joining server, read this thread!   If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Some people are having problems joining the server. either says "unknown host", due to wrong ips, problems, failure to internet connection,or others.

So, here is it. Have fun.

-[PROBLEMS WITH THE I.P]-
Are you getting Unknown host, Communication error, or something? Make sure the I.P Of the server is correct AND that you have internet connection, without any mods conflicting. (You shouldnt even have that type of mods...) Here are the most common fixes: Setting the ip from Verincraft.net to www.verincraft.net. This helps very much, has some people have problems with this very part. If you cant still join, reply to this thread.
-[PROBLEMS WITH JOINING,NOT RELATED TO I.P]-
Are you banned?We're you hacked? Maybe yes, Maybe not. You should be disconnected when you attemp to login. If it kicks you with "Invalid/Illegal name.."
then make your name shorter, AND/OR remove special caracters. You cant have spaces, -'s, _'s, @'s, and so on. Only 1-9 to A-Z. Maybe the incorrect here, please correct me if you know. If it says "The ban hammer has spoken!" Make sure you didnt press "Play offline" when login-in (premium MC login) or you will be auto-kicked with that message. When playing in offline, you can play multiplayer, but your name is set to "Player". Also try to not use Windows console to start java-->minecraft, will set an name with Player with some 3 numbers, like Player167, Player905, ect.If this is incorrect, you we're banned, or just temporaly, for security reasons (rare) OR an hacker. Staff doesnts usually make an forever-lasting ban.
If you still have problems, please reply in our forums, or PM owner BroodLord or me.
If you need help with factions, read this thread made also by me. https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com/t313-faction-help-page

Last edited by o0pedro0o on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added factions link)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you have problems joining server, read this thread!   If you have problems joining server, read this thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you have problems joining server, read this thread!
Page 1 of 1