VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChoco's Mod App Applyf10BuyCraft StoreChoco's Mod App Vote110Choco's Mod App Vote210Choco's Mod App Vote310Choco's Mod App Vote410Choco's Mod App Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Choco's Mod App I_vote_lcapChoco's Mod App I_voting_barChoco's Mod App I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Choco's Mod App I_vote_lcapChoco's Mod App I_voting_barChoco's Mod App I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Choco's Mod App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

Choco's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's Mod App   Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Well i guess we cant always agree on everything. Oh by the way did some of you send me e-mails? Cause i just wanna tell you guys to not send that many. I dont wanna say why cause it's sort of personal. I hope you guys understand cause you guys are very trustable. But yah im srry bout that
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

Choco's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's Mod App   Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Supportish not really
Back to top Go down
~Chocopuffs
~Chocopuffs

Choco's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's Mod App   Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:38 pm

no.. sheep was... im not that young >.> and what app?

Last edited by ~Chocopuffs on Wed May 02, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Choco's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's Mod App   Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:38 am

I like the app.
But it is declined due to the following:

You know that I know you are around 10 years old, not 16, yet you still lied about your age, even after I pointed out you lied on your Chatterbeat application a few weeks ago.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

Choco's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's Mod App   Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:12 am

No prob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Chocopuffs
~Chocopuffs

Choco's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's Mod App   Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:44 am

Thanks for the support
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

Choco's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: D's of Mah's LoL   Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:27 am

YEP i'll support yah Choco I'm gonna help yah be mod but i registered like on the same day but you probably read this tmrw or i'll tell yah. Well.... cya! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
~Chocopuffs
~Chocopuffs

Choco's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Choco's Mod App   Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:45 am

As i see everyone do, i guess so will i. Personally i think im pretty mature but i will be fun at times. i dont have the greatest grammar but English was my first language, my typing is sometimes slow :/ sadly. now to the app

IGN-Chocopuffs
Timezone- -8 gmt or pacific tome zone
Age- 16
Country- Canada
Hours Online (Average)- 1-4 ish i will be going on more in the summer
Skills- Building is not the best but descent i like to do pixel art so if the spawn needs that i am willing to do that, and if you want to see what i've done give me a message. dont ask me for any redstone stuff. ok at pvp cuz i've was brought up singleplayer later during whenever i found out minecraftforfree (not available anymore and ive been playing before that >.>), farming is good as well as mining.
Why you Want to be a Staff Member- i want to be staff member because since the server is still small, when there's no mods on o can help resolve attacks or help people, i am still learning all the ways of the server with the supernatural thing, now back to the point, i just like helping, but some people just dont cooperate sometimes. i feel that it is a privilege to be trusted by a superior like gdion and blood. i want to make a difference like how goat said.
How long you have been with us / chatterbeat (if from there)- i've been on chatterbeat idk how long tho but its the first time i got on was when there was no safe zone and there were like gifts from possibly a plugin but i only go on a short amount of time and i had a different ING which i have no idea what i had. i have been on this server 0 time O: cuz of the ip, i found out just recently that gdion is head admin on here,
Loyalty (Are you here with us mainly? or on other servers)- i will be here with verincraft since chatterbeat went premium. and i have been like serverless.

thank you for reading, if i dont get selected thats ok, i understand that if everyone is a mod than its all gonna be like wtf. i might have some typos and thats all.

this may have been to long >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Choco's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choco's Mod App   Choco's Mod App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choco's Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerinCraft :: Staff Application-
Jump to: