VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIf I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? Applyf10BuyCraft StoreIf I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? Vote110If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? Vote210If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? Vote310If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? Vote410If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_vote_lcapIf I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_voting_barIf I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_vote_lcapIf I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_voting_barIf I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people?

Go down 
4 posters

Yes
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_vote_lcap62%If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 48 ]
No
If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_vote_lcap38%If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 77

AuthorMessage

If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people?   If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 pm

If the server went down for that reason, and it has just now for that, I would be pissed since I am not allowed to donate, so that's unfair.
Back to top Go down
Seb

PostSubject: re: If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people?   If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:52 pm

If the server were to be shut down due to lack of funds, I'd definitely donate, as this is the only server I play. But running a server is costly, and people will not always donate. If you run a server you take that risk.
Back to top Go down
Tyray137

PostSubject: Re: If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people?   If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:05 pm

I mean i don't know, But i would think if you close the server till you get enough money to run it again, People will pay, I would any way, Mostly for my Fav server
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people?   If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Lol if only
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
Tyray137

PostSubject: Re: If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people?   If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Maybe you should shut down the server for a few days, Say why on the forums and maybe people will start understanding that this server needs money to run and its not free,
Back to top Go down
BambiSama
BambiSama

PostSubject: Re: If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people?   If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 pm

If a lot of people were using it, I would probably use it. I can't promise how much profanity may or may not come through my end of the call BUT ANYWAY, yeah, I think it would be used. Considering you're having trouble paying for the server now, though, are you really going to be able to afford buying a teamspeak server?
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people?   If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Like skype where everyone can join in easily
Back to top Go down
Tyray137

PostSubject: Re: If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people?   If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Whats a "TeamSpeak" Server anyway?
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people?   If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Tell me what you all think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people?   If I were to buy a teamspeak server would it be used by alot of people? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1