VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inI am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! Applyf10BuyCraft StoreI am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! Vote110I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! Vote210I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! Vote310I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! Vote410I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_vote_lcapI am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_voting_barI am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_vote_lcapI am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_voting_barI am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BambiSama
BambiSama

I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!!   I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:37 pm

BroodLord wrote:
Me and pedro may do a drop event.

If/when you do, will it be spontaneous, or will you give offline users a heads-up over the forums in advanced, as well?
Back to top Go down
Joshuar65

PostSubject: Re: I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!!   I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:06 am

Shut the fuck up. Stop whining like a little bitch. Brood is doing his best and his staff. Now stop complaining or leave. Noone likes bitchy people. Shit happens. Now either go outside and get some fresh air. Or I got an idea... Go make an actual base outside and it will stay because it won't rollback.... and if someone griefs it complain to your fucking mother.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!!   I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 am

Thank you, I've spent countless hours fixing te server and would prefer not to deal with ragers.
Me and pedro may do a drop event.
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
BambiSama
BambiSama

PostSubject: Re: I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!!   I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Welcome to the club, loeyer :V You're not the only one who lost shit. Hell, my whole existence was erased since it backed up to right before I joined. I had to rejoin and remine everything. Everybody lost a lot of things. That's what happens when the server gets rolled back. You should be grateful you have this server to play on at all. I mean, we're all pissed at it, but as you can see, only a few people are making giant fusses about it. Don't be a pussy. Go back, get what you need, and rebuild. That's what the rest of us did. And be grateful Brood is compensating what he can. Just sayin'. The rage is justified, but you shouldn't ask for more than you honestly need, imo.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!!   I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:37 pm

sorry im doing stuff what do u need?
Back to top Go down
StormyMode

PostSubject: Re: I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!!   I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:17 pm

Seriously our stuff...
I'm so fricking screwed do you know how long I spent building my base!! 10am til midnight.
You Also IGNORE ME. The server is a clear map... JESUS CHRIST!
I don't like getting angry to you guys cause your epic but now I'm doubting that.
P.S it seems every time I go off minecraft the server suddenly is active and online.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!!   I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:59 pm

yeah go on
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!!   I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:52 pm

loeyer Im extermely sorry look. Go on ill give you some stuff and money and help compensate
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!!   I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Just PLAIN MADDDDDD!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerinCraft :: General Posts-
Jump to: