VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inTheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short Applyf10BuyCraft StoreTheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short Vote110TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short Vote210TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short Vote310TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short Vote410TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_vote_lcapTheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_voting_barTheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_vote_lcapTheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_voting_barTheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short

Go down 
+3
Tyray137
sheepcabbage
loeyer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyray137

TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 pm

How long do you think till then?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:44 am

Sorry my host said it'll work soon
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:40 am

Well.. So far i'm so fucking bored watchin has the forum gets posted and eating some popcorn in hopes of broodlord getting the server up.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:59 am

>Sad
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 am

Wait is someone quitting?
Back to top Go down
Tyray137

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:53 am

And great, Wiggly is on to, The only person (Other then sheep) That is dumb enough to like your shit, No offense Sheep
Back to top Go down
Tyray137

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:52 am

And i think the only way for people to not like the server is if someone pissed them off (Like you) Or they were caught hacking cuz they are to noobish to know how to do anything being dead all the time...
Back to top Go down
Tyray137

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:49 am

What? Your leaving? Man, that's almost as bitchy as the way Cocopuffs got banned XD
Back to top Go down
Tyray137

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:46 am

And i also don't think many people care about your stupid parody...
Back to top Go down
Tyray137

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:45 am

And also i think every one is focused on this topic since loeyer was pissed about a few little diamonds XD
Back to top Go down
Tyray137

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:43 am

Ehe, Try a De-corrupter? i have one on my pc, But i have no clue where to get it, it came with my windows 7
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:42 am

Compensate* -_-
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 am

I can try and compesnate for waht u did
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 am

Im very sorry but the data is corrupt dude. What else can i do?
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:35 am

The server was corrupt its only by like a day from when the server crashed?
Back to top Go down
Tyray137

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:32 am

yOUR DOING A ROLL BACK?
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:28 am

well its rolling back to the 15th anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short   TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheRoobear and Sheep are dicks 8=o <-----Yes they're short
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next