VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inEarthquake @ Middle east. Applyf10BuyCraft StoreEarthquake @ Middle east. Vote110Earthquake @ Middle east. Vote210Earthquake @ Middle east. Vote310Earthquake @ Middle east. Vote410Earthquake @ Middle east. Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Earthquake @ Middle east. I_vote_lcapEarthquake @ Middle east. I_voting_barEarthquake @ Middle east. I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Earthquake @ Middle east. I_vote_lcapEarthquake @ Middle east. I_voting_barEarthquake @ Middle east. I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Earthquake @ Middle east.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowy_Stuff
Snowy_Stuff

Earthquake @ Middle east. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquake @ Middle east.   Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Why do I keep seeing Middle Earth XD lol bai
Back to top Go down
Mr_Zeepic

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake @ Middle east.   Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Snowy_Stuff wrote:
I'm just heppy you are okay :3

Oh and Zee, I see you are on the WHO IS ONLINE thing ;3

Aww and thanks snowball <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake @ Middle east.   Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:40 am

you dont know how earthquakes appear..
ok..
Anyway, that is something extremely scary, and anyone WOULD shit themselves, because at the first seconds the only thing they will usually think is "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" instead of trying to get to a safe place, or trying to find out how strong the earthquake is
In any case, it's good you didn't suffer any damage.
Back to top Go down
Snowy_Stuff
Snowy_Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake @ Middle east.   Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:37 am

I'm just heppy you are okay :3

Oh and Zee, I see you are on the WHO IS ONLINE thing ;3
Back to top Go down
Mr_Zeepic

PostSubject: Earthquake @ Middle east.   Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:14 am

When I was coming back from school yesterday I was on my scooter heading home. The earthquake started and my scooter was very unbalanced. So my scooter fell over and I was on the sidewalk feeling the floor. The floor was shaking and the woman that had a pet dog was worried and the dog was barking terribly. So I got up and rushed home and told my mom and dad. My mom panicked and my dad just went its an earthquake what can go wrong. So I sided with my dad and didn't want my mom calling 911. So I checked the news and checked my phone 90% of my contacts said EAAAARTHQUAKE affraid So I checked the news and saw that it came from Iran which has a fault line going right through it. So my friends and I went "Why is it that earthquakes should happen on fault lines" So today I went up to my teacher and he said "Tectonic Plates" so I stayed calm for a while but my friends when mad that the world will sink but the teacher said that "The plates slid together which caused pressure and an earthquake was released." So that's the story about my day today and yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake @ Middle east.   Earthquake @ Middle east. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earthquake @ Middle east.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerinCraft :: Off Topic-
Jump to: