VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inI will be back on tuesday of this week. Applyf10BuyCraft StoreI will be back on tuesday of this week. Vote110I will be back on tuesday of this week. Vote210I will be back on tuesday of this week. Vote310I will be back on tuesday of this week. Vote410I will be back on tuesday of this week. Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_vote_lcapI will be back on tuesday of this week. I_voting_barI will be back on tuesday of this week. I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_vote_lcapI will be back on tuesday of this week. I_voting_barI will be back on tuesday of this week. I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

I will be back on tuesday of this week.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowy_Stuff
Snowy_Stuff

I will be back on tuesday of this week. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will be back on tuesday of this week.   I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:08 pm

I really hope that you are okay since the explosion at the end of the marathon in Boston

<3 Sneehbull
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: I will be back on tuesday of this week.   I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Luckily nothing happened close to you. Apparently Boston got attacked. Hopefully you get home in that situation quick enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
tayfro28
Admin
Admin
tayfro28

PostSubject: I will be back on tuesday of this week.   I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:18 pm

I've been at my dads for the weekend and i have no way to get on mc soooo yea. I will see you all on tuesday or wensday
I just felt like doing this.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be back on tuesday of this week.   I will be back on tuesday of this week. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will be back on tuesday of this week.
Page 1 of 1