VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inRequest for the owners Applyf10BuyCraft StoreRequest for the owners Vote110Request for the owners Vote210Request for the owners Vote310Request for the owners Vote410Request for the owners Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Request for the owners I_vote_lcapRequest for the owners I_voting_barRequest for the owners I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Request for the owners I_vote_lcapRequest for the owners I_voting_barRequest for the owners I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Request for the owners

Go down 
+3
tayfro28
Laurito96706
327bryck
7 posters
AuthorMessage
coolmario64
coolmario64

Request for the owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for the owners   Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:16 pm

I know im not part of the staff or anything like that but i do not find that find that very fair because this server is meant to be raiding and pvping and stuff like that and peacful factions ruins it all. The whole reason for this server is to have fun pvp raid and accomplish things with people that are online. Thank you for reading this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Request for the owners   Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 pm

As I told you in-game, 327bryck, it causes far too many issues when people are capable of switching to peaceful. Also, if we allowed one person to become peaceful, then everybody would want to be peaceful. We can't exactly have that, as that would COMPLETELY defeat the purpose of our server being called "anarchy."
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Request for the owners   Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:23 pm

But you would need to ask an admin to set it for you?
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Request for the owners   Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm

No code, then whenever someone is going to raid you, you'd go peaceful
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Request for the owners   Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:44 am

I think with Subsriber you get the ability to change your faction to peacefull ( or was that while the Verinian rank was still around). If so get your faction leader to buy a Subsriber rank and make your faction peacefull.
Back to top Go down
tayfro28
Admin
Admin
tayfro28

PostSubject: Re: Request for the owners   Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:19 pm

This will not happen because, if somehow you do get peacefull all the other factions will want to be peacefull then it will go into a huge brawl depending on who will get peacefull. Admins+ get a peacefull faction. so i highly doubt that you will get a peacefull faction.
Back to top Go down
Laurito96706
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Request for the owners   Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:37 pm

I explained this to you already. This is an anarchy server. Meaning no one is safe from raiding. If you were to be a peaceful faction it would take away the very meaning of the word "anarchy." And you may build your melon temple, but you need to use your own supplies. I can build it, but it wouldn't be claimed under your faction, but under safe/war zones. The verinian e are currently building things like this all around the map, the 3rd kingdom should mostly be operational next week Saturday I'm hoping. Also this is all the job of admin and moderators to aid players with troubles they're facing. However we can't give items out or directly protect noobs. So if you wish to do those then good luck. But don't expect much different treatment than the rest of the factions.
Back to top Go down
327bryck

PostSubject: Request for the owners   Request for the owners I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Hey this is for the owners. So here's what is up. My faction is called hobo. We want to be a peaceful faction. We need permission to do it, and we don't. I asked an admin and he said that we can't because the owners would not like it. So I want to explain why I would like hobo to be a peaceful faction.

So I drew out this map of a structure that is the "Melon Temple." It is a temple that worships a melon god. It is really big and cool. So we would like to change our names to "monks" and have the melon temple be a place where we, as monks, can help players that are new to minecraft. So we will be a helpful faction.

We would also like to have the melon temple be a place that is very very cool looking so that we can add it to the /warp list. We started it recently, but we were found and griefed and I would just like to build without having to worry about having the place taken down. If you give us permission to be monks, the peaceful helpful faction, we will build an awesome non-pvp faction with a temple for everyone to enjoy. In the end, if you do not like the temple, you can ban the people in my faction. We will not dissapoint.

Also, we will be in survival mode just like everyone else. Please consider this.

-from a group of irl friends: 327bryck, htore, littlewoodnut, and bowler16. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for the owners   Request for the owners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for the owners
Page 1 of 1