VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. Applyf10BuyCraft StoreThe Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. Vote110The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. Vote210The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. Vote310The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. Vote410The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_vote_lcapThe Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_voting_barThe Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_vote_lcapThe Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_voting_barThe Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting.

Go down 
+3
BroodLord
patserfati
Jaw of Square
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowy_Stuff
Snowy_Stuff

The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting.   The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:58 am

I'm bumping this thread because of his profile picture <.<

I want to join because......

LOADING COMPLETE:
11.22223.411.7766765}123456112
ERROR ERROR ERROR
APPLICATION FAILED
INTERNAL SYSTEMS FAILING
TURNING ON EMERGENCY GENERATOR

I want to join because anyone can trust me (accept n00bs)
I love being in factions and building : P

I WANT TO JOIN DA FACTION

Sweet dreams Very Happy
http://www.google.co.za/imgres?hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&rlz=1C1ARAB_enZA484ZA484&biw=1777&bih=898&tbm=isch&tbnid=anhns0qGm_3dsM:&imgrefurl=http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/954218/GO/&docid=oAM9-n9yx8QkTM&imgurl=http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/GO_4d3548_953774.jpg&w=753&h=600&ei=g9VfUeDhCpGYhQeBmoGYCQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:0,s:0,i:147&iact=rc&dur=127&page=1&tbnh=178&tbnw=224&start=0&ndsp=34&tx=190&ty=55
Back to top Go down
tayfro28
Admin
Admin
tayfro28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting.   The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:07 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting.   The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:29 pm

I just realized...Pat, lol...I've seen this post five times and didn't even notice that...I'm so stupid...lol
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting.   The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:36 am

BroodLord wrote:
patserfati wrote:
I'm bumping this thread 'cause it's well written.
LOL

Indeed. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting.   The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm

patserfati wrote:
LOL
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
patserfati
Admin
Admin
patserfati

PostSubject: Re: The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting.   The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Jaw of Square
Jaw of Square

PostSubject: The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting.   The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Good day. As the title of this topic denotes, this is recruitment topic for the faction Black Mesa, which was created only today by myself (IGN SquareJaw). Some of you might remember me from the previous map, when I was affiliated with LoEG. To some, however, I might be a complete stranger. Be that as it may, I took advantage of the map reset and decided that it might be fruitful to separate myself from LoEG and start my own faction. Bear in mind, if you're looking for immunity or absolute power, this is not the faction for you. We are rising from nothing, literally.

We will be accepting no more than four members, at least for the moment.

There are no gear requirements for joining. Upon joining the faction, members are presented with a tunic, a sword, and a pick. After that, they are free to wander off and collect materials and build their arsenal.

There is an f home planned, but not yet started. Factions members are welcome to help as long as they follow my instructions.

I am looking for three main qualities in applicants: Integrity, Motivation, and Talent. The first two are a must; the second is preferable. We will be in much need of redstone engineers and architects, as I'm planning a truly spectacular faction home, and fresh ideas are very welcome.

Please reply with your application. Include any kind of media you like. Thank you, and good luck.
(please state why you think you're qualified, age, timezone, and proof of experience)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting.   The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Mesa Research Facility Is Now Recruiting.
Page 1 of 1