VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. Applyf10BuyCraft StoreAKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. Vote110AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. Vote210AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. Vote310AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. Vote410AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_vote_lcapAKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_voting_barAKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_vote_lcapAKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_voting_barAKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
android3564
Admin
Admin
android3564

AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. Empty
PostSubject: AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client.   AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:12 am

Okay so today at about 3:50 Australian time, me and grenndiamond11 were at spawn while AKTheKnight was AFK. So, when he was AFK, me and grenn saw this thing where whenever someone gets close to AK, his arm swings wierldy (Obviously he had forcefield on). So I decided to write this post because I am not really sure what to do with him. But he did told me he got accused before and got jailed by Tay.

Here are some pictures that proves that he has a nodus client.

Here I am coming near him.
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. 11CWU

Here is his arm swinging when I'm near him.
AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. 2vb7q76
Back to top Go down
aknight

PostSubject: Re: AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client.   AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:20 am

I do not hack. my bag had fallen onto my mouse. I do not hack and i never have and i never will.
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client.   AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:02 am

aknight wrote:
I do not hack. my bag had fallen onto my mouse. I do not hack and i never have and i never will.
Why did it only click when a player was near?
Also, if you hold down the mouse button (left click), it will only do one attack (unless mining of course) even if you hold it for alot of time.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client.   AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 am

You'd use rules and deal the appropriate punishment
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
Quazimofo

PostSubject: Re: AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client.   AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:24 am

This is very disappointing to me considering that i know him a little and hes in my faction. I wonder if people will ever just get smart and quit using hacked clients for servers that i'm sure they love. But people are dumb and if theres a way to cheat they will. Anyway now that hes been caught its gonna be hard for him to be trusted again. Very disapointed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client.   AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AKTheKnight caught with a Nodus Client.
Page 1 of 1