VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inravenxharuno for helper! Applyf10BuyCraft Storeravenxharuno for helper! Vote110ravenxharuno for helper! Vote210ravenxharuno for helper! Vote310ravenxharuno for helper! Vote410ravenxharuno for helper! Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
ravenxharuno for helper! I_vote_lcapravenxharuno for helper! I_voting_barravenxharuno for helper! I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
ravenxharuno for helper! I_vote_lcapravenxharuno for helper! I_voting_barravenxharuno for helper! I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

ravenxharuno for helper!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

ravenxharuno for helper! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Quazimofo wrote:
What the heck is a helper anyway?
That's what I asked...
Back to top Go down
Quazimofo

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:32 pm

What the heck is a helper anyway?
Back to top Go down
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:08 pm

-|Rosen|- wrote:
ravenxharuno wrote:
-|Rosen|- wrote:
You're talking back to staff, you may defend yourself but you must respect him. Also Hudson said you "may" have butchered your only chance. I agree with that and I didn't see your 2 posts after mine but I imagine it's quite rude. Anyways, I am pretty critical when responding to applications.

which is why you responded to 3 of them it don't matter i withdraw my application since some of the mods are appearntly shitty... idk what you do and idc and admin one should respect everyone unless some one disrespects them and two i didn't know that jlhudson say may or not it's not his place to say that he's not the decider
Some of the moderators are shitty? Hudson may not be the decider but I'm positive this application is denied.
Thank you rosen. And raven? I said about 3 times that I wasn't deciding anything. I said that my Input is THE SAME now as it was before i had admin.
Back to top Go down
-|Rosen|-

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:13 pm

ravenxharuno wrote:
-|Rosen|- wrote:
You're talking back to staff, you may defend yourself but you must respect him. Also Hudson said you "may" have butchered your only chance. I agree with that and I didn't see your 2 posts after mine but I imagine it's quite rude. Anyways, I am pretty critical when responding to applications.

which is why you responded to 3 of them it don't matter i withdraw my application since some of the mods are appearntly shitty... idk what you do and idc and admin one should respect everyone unless some one disrespects them and two i didn't know that jlhudson say may or not it's not his place to say that he's not the decider
Some of the moderators are shitty? Hudson may not be the decider but I'm positive this application is denied.
Back to top Go down
AlmightySquid

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:38 pm

ravenxharuno wrote:
-|Rosen|- wrote:

Your grammar gave me a brain tumor.
Back to top Go down
ravenxharuno

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:28 pm

-|Rosen|- wrote:

Back to top Go down
-|Rosen|-

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down
ravenxharuno

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Closed

Last edited by ravenxharuno on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:47 pm

ravenxharuno wrote:
First of I'm sorry rosen I was kinda mad that someone with only three post said that to mean so I'd like to apologize and two clear this up... second off jhudson you just became staff so how is it you decide what they want too... I'm not trying to be rude but the staff could be nice too again sorry for being mean just trying to defend my self dang
I just became staff. doesn't mean I am deciding anything. I give my vote now as I did before staff. All my answers, are the same you would get if I WEREN'T staff.
Back to top Go down
ravenxharuno

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Closed

Last edited by ravenxharuno on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:31 pm

ravenxharuno wrote:
Also for your Three post to this great forum community.

I'd also like to say No support for you either.
you know, being rude to the staff definitely will NOT get you what you want. Have a nice day, thinking about how you may have butchered your only chance.
Back to top Go down
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Uhm. This confuses me. what is a "Helper"? Your answers are kinda passive, which i think is a bad trait. clear this up. And explain what a helper is..
Back to top Go down
ravenxharuno

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Closed

Last edited by ravenxharuno on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ravenxharuno

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Closed

Last edited by ravenxharuno on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-|Rosen|-

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Your application is sort of confusing, "I play from about 3 hours a day unless... I'm off then I play more...", "I been admin on three servers and Co-Owner on one kinda... reason for stopping there all dead servers... Owner change or Owner disappeared". Expand the "Why you think your qualified". What you put is something very common, a lot of people say that. I'd suggest you try and make it more specific also we don't have Trial-Moderators as far as I know.
No support.
Back to top Go down
ravenxharuno

PostSubject: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Closed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ravenxharuno for helper!   ravenxharuno for helper! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ravenxharuno for helper!
Page 1 of 1