VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inI hate fucking penguins Applyf10BuyCraft StoreI hate fucking penguins Vote110I hate fucking penguins Vote210I hate fucking penguins Vote310I hate fucking penguins Vote410I hate fucking penguins Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
I hate fucking penguins I_vote_lcapI hate fucking penguins I_voting_barI hate fucking penguins I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
I hate fucking penguins I_vote_lcapI hate fucking penguins I_voting_barI hate fucking penguins I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

I hate fucking penguins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

I hate fucking penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 pm

On a side note, in reference to your post title, I get the feeling that penguins find it as uncomfortable as you do, if not more...
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:57 am

Jlhudson wrote:
o0pedro0o wrote:
I guess i have to get new armor for him them
Oh no.

I don't believe so. Just. A sorry. You didnt see his armoured zomble. did you?
No, i didn't
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:05 pm

We don't have staff for protecting players, but rather for administrating and moderating.
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:19 am

He saved his life thou Razz
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:06 am

Mods don't use butcher to "save people"
Regardless it's for wither attacks on the spawn
Back to top Go down
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:57 pm

o0pedro0o wrote:
Oh no.

I don't believe so. Just. A sorry. You didnt see his armoured zomble. did you?
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Oh no.
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:37 pm

False: You did not die of a command malfunction, you died of zombie pigmen continually berating you with golden swords, and then your armor. Because it was a user error, we can't refund it.
Back to top Go down
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:31 pm

CodeNameSHADOW wrote:
No he didnt do it on purpose but he did it cus he got the same bug as me but his /butcher did work so he survived. He prob didnt even see my armor guy but i did and i kept shooting at him with my bow (which i managed to salvage with /back) but it kept dealing me tons of dmg cus of thorns 3 on my chestplate. So yeah i think i deserve a refund because i died from a command malfunction Razz
If you notice, you say didn't do it on purpose.
and you say probably didn't see your guy back there.
I understand the command malfunction part, but how was it malfunctioning? I don't see how it malfunctioned....
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:15 pm

No he didnt do it on purpose but he did it cus he got the same bug as me but his /butcher did work so he survived. He prob didnt even see my armor guy but i did and i kept shooting at him with my bow (which i managed to salvage with /back) but it kept dealing me tons of dmg cus of thorns 3 on my chestplate. So yeah i think i deserve a refund because i died from a command malfunction Razz
Back to top Go down
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:04 pm

Yeah. I looked over the commands because I was sort of bored, and wanted to. I don't know if pedro realized that was your armour, as sometimes they spawn with varying levels of armour? Have you tried talking to him?
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 pm

Actually butcher is a mod command. Also that isn't helping him that's deleting his armour. He could have gone back and died 10 times and it would have been fine as long as he got his armour back I assume.
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:53 pm

I still want my items back Razz
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:57 pm

Yeah, thanks Jlhudson. This is new, for sure...Even still, that was not abuse, as he did not do it to gain an advantage, and he thought he was helping.
Back to top Go down
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:22 am

Sorry Shadow. I just looked at the subscriber commands, And Butcher is NOT one that it lists. So it IS a moderator or admin command. Thanks if i helped.
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:27 am

Then explain to me this please. Im a subsriber right? How come when i used /butcher to get rid of the pigmen which were raping me it didnt work? And when pedro used it(hes a mod btw) it worked and it deleted my armor. I think i deserve a refund. Also my sword was lost along with the armor.
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:20 am

/butcher is not an admin command, it's a subscriber command. That's not abuse, it's using it without realizing the possible repercussions. As far your armor, because you did not die or lose it to a flaw in the game, we cannot refund it. Sorry, Code.
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:59 am

So today me and penguin sh** lord were farming the castle for pigmen and all of a sudden i got engaged in pvp(for some unknown reason nothing hitted me or w/e) and i fell into 15 pigmen just happy to butt fuck me into oblivion. Immedialty after respawning i do /back to go and get my stuff when i notice that a pigmen got my armor on him. So i try and kill him but i had thorns 3 on my armor so i deal more dmg to myself then to him. Genius penguin fuck tard lord pedro then flies in to save the day by using /butcher which is a mod command to ERASE my armor from existence. All in all i just wanted to ask if an admin could give me my armor back because it was erased by a mod who abused his /butcher command. ENDE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate fucking penguins   I hate fucking penguins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate fucking penguins
Page 1 of 1