VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inverincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com Applyf10BuyCraft Storeverincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com Vote110verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com Vote210verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com Vote310verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com Vote410verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_vote_lcapverincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_voting_barverincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_vote_lcapverincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_voting_barverincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
De maiLman
De maiLman

verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com   verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Thank you, I finally got on
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com   verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:37 pm

De maiLman wrote:
Thanks for the info. So if verincraft.com(.ca) still works, how come it says outdated when I try to join?

You are running 1.5. Make sure you downgrade to minecraft 1.4.7 (we will upgrade soon when it is stable). Look for minecaft 1.4.7 on google. Download the minecraft.jar and replace it with the one currently in your bin.

If you are on windows:

Start -> Run -> Type in: %appdata% -> Applications / Application Support (I don't know exactly what it is called) -> Minecraft -> Bin

[I don't have a windows (*cough* they suck *cough*), so I do not have a screenshot].

Mac:

Finder -> Go -> Go to folder -> Type in: ~/Library/ (or just go to library if you have it visible by default) -> Application Support -> Minecraft -> Bin

verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com Screen25

This is assuming you are running "Mountain Lion" (Extra credit to find the screenshot surprise, yes my bookmarks has that in it).

-----------------

After finding the bin, make sure you replace the current minecraft.jar with the one you downloaded (1.4.7). Then join the server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
De maiLman
De maiLman

PostSubject: Re: verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com   verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Thanks for the info. So if verincraft.com(.ca) still works, how come it says outdated when I try to join?
Back to top Go down
ragdollkilla12
ragdollkilla12

PostSubject: Re: verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com   verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:13 am

Yeah pedro described it better than meh
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com   verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:00 am

Teamspeak is a software for communication between groups of friends (usually), for work, and other.
You can use voice chat or texting chat, like always.
Our teamspeak server is listed at the main page, below our Verincraft logo. If you wish to join the server, you have to use your IN-GAME NAME and you must ask a admin for the pass (i believe)

Generally saying, Teamspeak is Skype but alot of friends can come in, and it has 'rooms' for private talking.

The Teamspeak main page will be able to tell more than i can, so go there and check some info yourself.
Back to top Go down
ragdollkilla12
ragdollkilla12

PostSubject: Re: verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com   verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:44 am

Teamspeak isn't another server (technically) but verin still works better than ever to an extent but teamspeak is basically a voice only way for players to chat... like a no video skype open to anyone who joins it
Back to top Go down
De maiLman
De maiLman

PostSubject: verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com   verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:28 am

Ok so whats the deal with the whole new server, whats the difference and does the old one still work (if it doesn't you should remove the addresses from the moving banner at the top of the website) and what exactly is a teamspeak server (excuse my ignorance I've only had a Minecraft since Thanksgiving)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com   verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

verincraft.com(.ca) vs. verincraft.teamspeak3.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerinCraft :: General Posts-
Jump to: