VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIm not sure what to call this post Applyf10BuyCraft StoreIm not sure what to call this post Vote110Im not sure what to call this post Vote210Im not sure what to call this post Vote310Im not sure what to call this post Vote410Im not sure what to call this post Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Im not sure what to call this post I_vote_lcapIm not sure what to call this post I_voting_barIm not sure what to call this post I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Im not sure what to call this post I_vote_lcapIm not sure what to call this post I_voting_barIm not sure what to call this post I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Im not sure what to call this post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ragdollkilla12
ragdollkilla12

Im not sure what to call this post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im not sure what to call this post   Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Yeah it is difficult to work with and all the good stuff you have to have the pro version of it Razz I just made this for 100% positive reviews and the ultimate form of Verincraft advertising
Back to top Go down
hugueta
hugueta

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure what to call this post   Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:46 pm

yea i made the survey too.very cool website
i used weebly be4 and i dind't like it much
Back to top Go down
ragdollkilla12
ragdollkilla12

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure what to call this post   Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:14 pm

I updated the site and added a blog for recommendations to make the site better
Back to top Go down
ragdollkilla12
ragdollkilla12

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure what to call this post   Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:24 am

Anyone who has time to visit the site im going to turn it into a huge survey site with a lot of positive things about verincraft (since there is very little negative things about it) so anyone with spare time feel free to visit the site and tell me on this post how I could make it better and what kind of questions to put on the survey. Thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
Quazimofo

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure what to call this post   Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Cool website bro. I checked it out and voted and everything. Its pretty cool
Back to top Go down
ragdollkilla12
ragdollkilla12

PostSubject: Im not sure what to call this post   Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Well in boredom i created my very own Verin fan site

its Verincraftfansite.weebly.com

go to it if you want but i in no way make it to conflict with this website... if anything i made it to work with promoting new players to join VerinCraft

Brood or Gdion if you want me to take it down i will i just thought itd be cool to make a website purely for posotive posts... ehh just go there and read the message i wrote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im not sure what to call this post   Im not sure what to call this post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im not sure what to call this post
Page 1 of 1