VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inImprovements for Verincraft Applyf10BuyCraft StoreImprovements for Verincraft Vote110Improvements for Verincraft Vote210Improvements for Verincraft Vote310Improvements for Verincraft Vote410Improvements for Verincraft Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Improvements for Verincraft I_vote_lcapImprovements for Verincraft I_voting_barImprovements for Verincraft I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Improvements for Verincraft I_vote_lcapImprovements for Verincraft I_voting_barImprovements for Verincraft I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Improvements for Verincraft

Go down 
+3
BroodLord
tayfro28
Mercurial81
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercurial81

Improvements for Verincraft Empty
PostSubject: Improvements for Verincraft   Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:16 am

I think this server is very promising for a real half-anarchy survival gameplay (half because there is still admins and moders) but it still have to apply some changes to reach success and gain fame.

Spawn

- No monster safezone (The spawn will have the presence of mobs during night.
- No cows, chickens spawning on it (obvious reasons)
- Pvp free zone with a shorter limit
- Small spawn building: Or even not a build at all. Just some epic ruins with moss stones and things burning. The message must be clear for all new players, which is "you are fucked"

Areas and arounds

-Devastated biomes, extremely dinamited (the chances of finding wood and food close to spawn must be short or even impossible)
-Increase the limit of server area the more as possible, since the natural reaction of people would be to stay away from the center
- The limit must be visible (since i already saw some server that just teleport you to spawn when you reach it)
- spawn must be located at 0,0. So the players can locate themselfss better

Systems

- No more pvp arena or other warps (no duel shit or arenas... if you want to kill someone... try to find him.
- No more warps system or tp's
- Faction system must permit internal conflict or "friendfire"
- No /home (if you die and dont have a bed... back to spawn)
- No /spawn

Rank system

- Faction rank (kills, battles, size of bases, members)
- Player rank (kills, diamonds, distance walked, days survived which will restart when he dies)

Results

- Spawn will be seen as equal as hell, having players killing each other all time, including players with good stuff, waiting for you to exit the pvp zone free or even to recruit new members for factions.
- Good factions will have their bases in between 2000 to 5000 blocks from spawn (if limit is 10k)
- 8000 to 10k would be a more stable zone with less people and good for resources.
- increase the use of nether portals to move fast
- Reach 1000 blocks from spawn will be a difficult task, having mobs, players and starvation trying to end the trip.

Present Status (from my observations)

- Easy to get food and wood (very very easy)
- You dont fear death or having to start all again
- You dont feel necessity of joining a faction
- Few players
Back to top Go down
tayfro28
Admin
Admin
tayfro28

PostSubject: Re: Improvements for Verincraft   Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:24 pm

If this was to happen.... You're all fucked
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Improvements for Verincraft   Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Lollll
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Improvements for Verincraft   Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Brood whatever you do DONT FUCKING LOWER THE SAFEZONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Improvements for Verincraft   Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:27 pm

Dude, everything you've mentioned would make it literally impossible for noobs to start out. The point of an anarchy server is not to scare off new players. I don't know what servers you play on,but if they're like that, they cannot last very long.
Back to top Go down
LikeaBOSS
LikeaBOSS

PostSubject: Re: Improvements for Verincraft   Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 pm

We appreciate your initiative in voicing your opinions.

The staff at Verincraft are very open to hearing the suggestions of our players, and we will take all of your points into consideration. However, this is not a guarantee that they will be implemented.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mercurial81

PostSubject: Re: Improvements for Verincraft   Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Sorry, I always have that habit of thinking big or beyond.

But if you guys want this server to have 10x to 30x more players, and get known in the whole minecraft community it is what have to be done.
There are other servers exaclty like this one. They focus on pvp and factions (some with grief protection, others with not), trying to attract a piece of the cake(players) to themself. So, in this moment this one is losing the "battle" or even the "cake" for others.

About my ideas, most of them came from a well known server called 2b2t, which is very farmous for it extremely hard time that the players have there. There is really pure anarchy, having people using hacks like x-ray and others, but even despite that, they have lots of people playing, being them noobs or pro's. In fact, if you consider yourself a good player.... you will not be able to exit spawn area alive in the first try.

They also dont have limits on their world. Veterans there travels til reach 1 million of blocks from spawn zone where it is considered safe to build towns and making resources.

Even if a person travels to 10k of blocks, the chances of be found by hacks and being slay are still pretty high. So the survive and success secrets its keep moving and don't stay too long on a place.

And my ideas are much less hardcore, because with a anti-hack system and admins, things wouldn't be so crazy to force people to go to 1 million of blocks.

Happens that 2b2t only accepts premium users and there are no cracked server that have the anarchy and apocalyptic style. I search for one, but it just don't exist one like.

If a server like that suddenly appears... It would attract so many players that the 75 players limit would have to be increased to 200.

And about the noobs... Everyone starts as a noob. If you guys are worried about losing players because of the harderness of that gameplay style... It would happen the opposite. People would start to talk about this server and friends would talk to another friend and that would talk to another one. In some month we would have tons of videos on youtube of group of friend trying to make through it.

Of course, the changes would require work. A better server to hold the new quantity of players. Increased world limit.

2b2t grown popular because of the stories tha are are tell about it (photos, stories, comics). People who made far and groups who achieved great things despite all the obstacles (and there is so many). But most important is what those people saw and felt there. They felt a mix of tension/fear with amazement because of all the structures that can be found along the way in all directions and doesn't matter how far you go, there will always be the remains of presence of someone. And that makes you stay in constant alert. In fact, the only advice they give to a player is "Trust no one".

If a cracked server appears with 2b2t style or similar, I would play it for my whole life. Lately i am thinking about buying an account just to be able to play there.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improvements for Verincraft   Improvements for Verincraft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improvements for Verincraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerinCraft :: Suggestion-
Jump to: