VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin Application (megoltje) Applyf10BuyCraft StoreAdmin Application (megoltje) Vote110Admin Application (megoltje) Vote210Admin Application (megoltje) Vote310Admin Application (megoltje) Vote410Admin Application (megoltje) Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Admin Application (megoltje) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Admin Application (megoltje) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Admin Application (megoltje) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Admin Application (megoltje) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Admin Application (megoltje) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Admin Application (megoltje) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Admin Application (megoltje) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Admin Application (megoltje) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Admin Application (megoltje) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Admin Application (megoltje) I_vote_lcapAdmin Application (megoltje) I_voting_barAdmin Application (megoltje) I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Admin Application (megoltje) I_vote_lcapAdmin Application (megoltje) I_voting_barAdmin Application (megoltje) I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Admin Application (megoltje)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
smoza

Admin Application (megoltje) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (megoltje)   Admin Application (megoltje) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:03 pm

For become admin you must be at least mod, and also you are new in the server...
Back to top Go down
megoltje

PostSubject: Admin Application (megoltje)   Admin Application (megoltje) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:49 am

IGN: megoltje
How old you are: 14
Timezone: GMT +1
How long you have been with VerinCraft and your average play time per day: I've just started, and time: about 5-6 hours a day and in the weekend maybe 8-9 hours.
Previous server staff positions on other servers (and possibly why you aren't there anymore): I do have much experience being OP, Admin,Mod,Co_Owner 'cos I've been it so many times, And learned many things on my way getting professional with commands.
Why you think your qualified:Well obviously I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.
I could bring my commitment, I would try my very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application (megoltje)   Admin Application (megoltje) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Application (megoltje)
Page 1 of 1