VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inModerator Spork flying to kill me at PvP Applyf10BuyCraft StoreModerator Spork flying to kill me at PvP Vote110Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP Vote210Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP Vote310Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP Vote410Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_vote_lcapModerator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_voting_barModerator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_vote_lcapModerator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_voting_barModerator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP

Go down 
+2
GDION
kpavlos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hugueta
hugueta

Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP   Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 am

Spork wrote:
Wardogg100 wrote:
I completely believe kpavlos because I have seen Spork abuse /fly several times. Many times, Spork will not necessarily attack while he is flying, but he will chase after them in /fly, which qualifies as abuse since no flying is allowed at all during pvp. Earlier this morning, I witnessed him fly down a mountain just to pursue a fleeing guy. I don't think mods can or should be able to jail other mods, so I warned him to stop all of his flying crap.

Sorry :/ Won't ever happen again i thought we could chase them in /f but not attack in /fly
yea i tought that too :/
Back to top Go down
Spork
Spork

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP   Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Wardogg100 wrote:
I completely believe kpavlos because I have seen Spork abuse /fly several times. Many times, Spork will not necessarily attack while he is flying, but he will chase after them in /fly, which qualifies as abuse since no flying is allowed at all during pvp. Earlier this morning, I witnessed him fly down a mountain just to pursue a fleeing guy. I don't think mods can or should be able to jail other mods, so I warned him to stop all of his flying crap.

Sorry :/ Won't ever happen again i thought we could chase them in /f but not attack in /fly
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP   Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:59 pm

That's the only way we can "fly to kill." Just getting mod doesn't mean you have access to /fly, you still have to donate for elite+ rank as those are the only ways to acquire /fly (unless you happen to get admin)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting
kpavlos

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP   Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:26 pm

GDION wrote:
I will discuss this with Spork.. But there are no "You are now in PvP, do not log off" messages, and your enderpearls could have been causing the damage. Regardless, he still had a sword out and appeared to be attacking.. But I am speculating if this is accurate.

Luka did ask you to go on Skype, and not me.. Basically ignored me until you were offline.. Makes me wonder if there is a plan to dispose of staff disliked?.. Don't get me wrong.. But Aorlow, and now Spork..

I will check times of engagement on the log, and if no combat was initiated... What is going on with the framing. If it was, I will talk to Spork.

I have nothing with the staff,and aorlow is doing a great job, it must have been a misunderstanding,but this one is a bit off the line..I mean not even donators fly to kill...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP   Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:14 pm

GDION wrote:
I will discuss this with Spork.. But there are no "You are now in PvP, do not log off" messages, and your enderpearls could have been causing the damage. Regardless, he still had a sword out and appeared to be attacking.. But I am speculating if this is accurate.

Luka did ask you to go on Skype, and not me.. Basically ignored me until you were offline.. Makes me wonder if there is a plan to dispose of staff disliked?.. Don't get me wrong.. But Aorlow, and now Spork..

I will check times of engagement on the log, and if no combat was initiated... What is going on with the framing. If it was, I will talk to Spork.

Right, because I absolutely despise Flex and Spork.
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP   Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:24 am

Also the amount of damage he has on him is equivelant to the amount of damage taken in diamond armour with low to no enchants when enderpearling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting
Spork
Spork

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP   Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 am

Plus how could i hit him from that distance and when i was close up to him in the first picture he had full hearts and like what you said i didn't attack him because it didn't show up with " You are not in PvP Do not log off " Messages
Back to top Go down
Spork
Spork

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP   Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:49 am

GDION wrote:

Can we talk now i swear i didn't attack him i was chasing after him when he was ender pearling and i had my sword out because i was about to pvp
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP   Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:47 am

Last edited by GDION on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
kpavlos

PostSubject: Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP   Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:47 am

https://imgur.com/xPPxIRJ
https://imgur.com/lpcAdIR
https://imgur.com/AiCSoEg

Still can't believe that a Moderator abused fly to kill me.Unacceptable

Oh and again he did it again : https://imgur.com/leNU5oB

Notice how my hearts keep going down,he attacks me and follows me with fly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP   Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Spork flying to kill me at PvP
Page 1 of 1