VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inInteresting period of boredom. Please read. Applyf10BuyCraft StoreInteresting period of boredom. Please read. Vote110Interesting period of boredom. Please read. Vote210Interesting period of boredom. Please read. Vote310Interesting period of boredom. Please read. Vote410Interesting period of boredom. Please read. Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_vote_lcapInteresting period of boredom. Please read. I_voting_barInteresting period of boredom. Please read. I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_vote_lcapInteresting period of boredom. Please read. I_voting_barInteresting period of boredom. Please read. I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Interesting period of boredom. Please read.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spork
Spork

Interesting period of boredom. Please read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting period of boredom. Please read.   Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:48 am

I can record i have a smooth screen recorder that can voice record and can record voices over skype
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Interesting period of boredom. Please read.   Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:20 pm

You said it 2 days ago.-_-
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Interesting period of boredom. Please read.   Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Fine. lemme edit it some xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Interesting period of boredom. Please read.   Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:54 pm

ADD OUR FUCKING HERPA DERP ERMAGHERD ASSUM VIDEO NOW.OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF MAH CHOPPAH! ^_^ POST THE FUCKING LINK FUCKING ASSHOLE.

(not actuall rage, just a bit of self control gone wrong)

(wait what?)
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Interesting period of boredom. Please read.   Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:39 pm

The forums seem slightly dead.

Let's have a competition.

I'm a fairly creative guy, I like to do gfx and Editing.

Toss some ideas at me for competitions that any editor or gfx'r could get into.

Also, players that like to pvp, this is your chance to be on youtube Very Happy

if you can record, record raids, 1v1's and full on multiperson takedowns.
I'm producing a Verincraft Killtage Series entitled "Anarchy."
Post here if interested in submitting clips/competition ideas/ or want to help with the videos, such as submit intros/outros etc etc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting period of boredom. Please read.   Interesting period of boredom. Please read. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting period of boredom. Please read.
Page 1 of 1