VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNectusCraft Applyf10BuyCraft StoreNectusCraft Vote110NectusCraft Vote210NectusCraft Vote310NectusCraft Vote410NectusCraft Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
NectusCraft I_vote_lcapNectusCraft I_voting_barNectusCraft I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

NectusCraft

Go down 
+5
BroodLord
Dealer
FleXAvarice
o0pedro0o
GDION
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:03 am

The chick in the middle ofc.Btw that comment was intented for the other 2 pics.
Back to top Go down
hugueta
hugueta

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 am

[quote="BroodLord"]Ill put a picture of myself then you can put one of yourself? I am white with the spiked hair.

NectusCraft 55027110

hum...who can can be brood? Shocked
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:48 am

Im not hiding my face like you do Razz.This pic is from the rafting competition not long ago.Since then ive been in the gym for like a month so my arms legs and shoulders are a little bigger then here:

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/827/ssa47475.jpg/
Back to top Go down
????

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:59 pm

Guys, why do you guys want to see my face so bad? Im not posting a picture of myself...as stated above. CodeNameShadow, post a picture of yourself then.
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:52 pm

Post a pic of your grandpa and well do a facial reconstruction procedure and determine how your face looks.
Back to top Go down
????

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:44 am

You are forcing me to put a picture of myself...Im not going to, its called privacy.Is this the only way to get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:08 am

Ill put a picture of myself then you can put one of yourself? I am white with the spiked hair.

NectusCraft 55027110

NectusCraft 14911810

NectusCraft 15664210
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
????

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:24 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
????

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Dmah: Sorry Dmah, if I was rude. Yes, he is my favourite soccer player. Got the name off him. My real name is something else, which I dont like to say in public.

GDION: Just letting you know, I have never been part of a raid or hack. Can I get unbanned btw?
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 pm

VanPersie wrote:
OMG, im white...and that guy is brown. Second, thats my friend's brother. Got the picture off FB -_- Shut up Dmah, you know nothing...I know how Van Persie looks like!

No I was just wondering if that guy was your favourite football player, cause football is epic, and yes I like calling it football. For the picture, fine if it isn't you then it isn't you. I'm not gonna argue. I shouldn't be asking what you look like. You know how van persie looks like, as in you or the soccer player.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:06 pm

VanPersie wrote:
Oh that was you...sorry, I didn't know. But by me saying "hacking", I meant it changed and not being normal. Also you saiid "staff", but I wasn't staff back then...

Edit: Isaac's Staff and Isaac's ass-raiders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
????

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Oh that was you...sorry, I didn't know. But by me saying "hacking", I meant it changed and not being normal. Also you saiid "staff", but I wasn't staff back then...
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:48 pm

VanPersie wrote:
Ha, I was right about the which school you go to. I got that from you "outsmarting" me. Gdion, you really are a good person, never knew why I hated you.Im not trying to kiss your ass. Cqn I know which school you go to? Seriously, that isn't me. Hes a friend of mine on FaceBook.

*Can
I had to correct it since the Arabicformat is acting gay.

One last thing to GDION and Broodie, you guys dont know me at all,as staff. I may have whined and cried like a kid 4-6 months ago, people change . Look, im not asking for staff or any shit. Just to let you know im a Moderator on one and Admin on three. I usually have two sides: goofy and formal/serious. Im not showing off, just letting you know Im not this dumb white kid who sits behind a screen all day. Sorry, if my english is not at your level or if im to dumb to talk to you.For everything, im sorry! Forgive me, for being a "butthurt".

Also, please remove my picture and im begging you to change my forum language to English since it got changed when the forums got hacked 1-2 months ago.

Forums weren't hacked. I sabotaged all Iaacs staff accounts changing them to Arabic and fucking them up...
Back to top Go down
????

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 am

Listen,can we just start fresh. Un IPban me and Ill start out new Very Happy If its okay with you guys. I can skype you guys if necessary.
Back to top Go down
????

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:38 am

Unban? Im already on the server-_- I was just saying sorry in my last post, for everything. Why do you wanna see me. Why dont you tell me your full name irl and send me a picture of yourself. Im not showing you myself.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:35 am

Van... Put up a picture of yourself holding a sign saying vanpersie and we will believe and unban
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
????

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:32 am

Ha, I was right about the which school you go to. I got that from you "outsmarting" me. Gdion, you really are a good person, never knew why I hated you.Im not trying to kiss your ass. Cqn I know which school you go to? Seriously, that isn't me. Hes a friend of mine on FaceBook.

*Can
I had to correct it since the Arabicformat is acting gay.

One last thing to GDION and Broodie, you guys dont know me at all,as staff. I may have whined and cried like a kid 4-6 months ago, people change . Look, im not asking for staff or any shit. Just to let you know im a Moderator on one and Admin on three. I usually have two sides: goofy and formal/serious. Im not showing off, just letting you know Im not this dumb white kid who sits behind a screen all day. Sorry, if my english is not at your level or if im to dumb to talk to you.For everything, im sorry! Forgive me, for being a "butthurt".

Also, please remove my picture and im begging you to change my forum language to English since it got changed when the forums got hacked 1-2 months ago.
Back to top Go down
????

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:45 am

OMG, im white...and that guy is brown. Second, thats my friend's brother. Got the picture off FB -_- Shut up Dmah, you know nothing...I know how Van Persie looks like!
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:13 am

I went on Google.. didn't find any picture.. maybe if i type vanpersie. Is your favourite football player Robin van Persie, a Dutch player? Yeah just pictures of him..
Yeah.. What GDION said.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 pm

VanPersie wrote:
GDION, do you know Father Michael Goetz? That’s the school I go to. Wait, GDION...just asking, what will it take to get unbanned? Also, does it look like I give a shit if you hacked Nectus. Your in grade 12 right?

You're* (Your is possessive)... Please get it right.. And clearly you do give a damn we got Nectus, or you wouldn't be whining here. Yes your school is in Missisauga, I have heard of it before. And finally the brown kid is you... Lol stop lying.
Back to top Go down
????

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:20 pm

GDION, do you know Father Michael Goetz? That’s the school I go to. Wait, GDION...just asking, what will it take to get unbanned? Also, does it look like I give a shit if you hacked Nectus. Your in grade 12 right?
Back to top Go down
????

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 pm

To GDION and Dmah: Thats not me LOOOL. I just got it off google Very Happy Im white, that guy was brown...
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Gdion was on the server back then even before ymere as far as I remember. Also funny how you said Good day sir at the end. since there was an account named Gooddaysir that had proxy and spammed the server a couple of months ago in summer. Lol I think your profile pic on Hereldincraft was a picture of you.
Back to top Go down
Combate_

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Idk lol lol!
Back to top Go down

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Combate_ wrote:
BroodLord Can you tell me why I am banned?

What does this have to do with Nectuscraft being a big fail?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NectusCraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: NectusCraft   NectusCraft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NectusCraft
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next