VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inLeaving Server Applyf10BuyCraft StoreLeaving Server Vote110Leaving Server Vote210Leaving Server Vote310Leaving Server Vote410Leaving Server Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Leaving Server I_vote_lcapLeaving Server I_voting_barLeaving Server I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Leaving Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spork
Spork

Leaving Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Server   Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:56 pm

MCLoveIsEvol wrote:
It was the fact that he was shooting at me in D, and I even have of pic of them attacking me as a silverfish and a bat.

MCLoveIsEvol i know this isn't my business but i have a screenshot of you killed in in D as a bat in my base
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

Leaving Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Server   Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Post it then, where you have lost health and have proof it's them..
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
MCLoveIsEvol

Leaving Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Server   Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:53 pm

It was the fact that he was shooting at me in D, and I even have of pic of them attacking me as a silverfish and a bat.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

Leaving Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Server   Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:15 pm

None of that is true. I pulled up the console log and it shows wardogg100 using /u before any chat about the fight happened and before it says you were slain.

For the first offence, you had logged out (apparently due to spamming a command) and then after the time to come back on you just go more potions and prepared for battle and jumped back in THEN killed 2 players. They should have never died since you would have already been dead at the time. That is why you were killed. Regardless of you reason rules regarding pvp logging are to an admin's discretion of using /kill or jail time.

Also it's not abusive to tell you to get out of /d and stop flying. That one there is no issue at all. If you weren't aware of the rules you can see them on the forum or type /rules and see that if pvp is initiated you musn't be flying or in /d and you must comply to that. You can't just loiter at someone's base in /d. If you think otherwise please explain.

Edit #1
Cool.

Last edited by BroodLord on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Add "Cool.")
Back to top Go down
MCLoveIsEvol

Leaving Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Server   Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Ok well since your being an ass about it. This is the reason I am quitting.

Abusive admins and owners.

I can list of many examples.

When we were fighting me and cookie were 2vi think 3? Cool, we killed 2 people. I had some low health so I was using /ext (right clicking with the powertool) so i wouldnt die from fire. Your own plugin, kicked me for spamming commands. Check the log. If you new your own plugin. You would understand that it kicks you for 2 mins. And what did I do when it kicked me? Told flex to tell you guys. And he did but you still didnt listen. When I came back on I even said what happened and we continued fighting. Everything was going fine, we were fighting you lalala you got low and pat /kills me for no reason. Cool.

Also before the fight. I am hovering high in the air in /D just sitting there talking to my girlfriend not interacting in pvp at all. One of you starts shotting at me with arrows (while in D) and yells at me for abusing flying and /d in pvp. cool.

ALSO, i am at the enderfarm. A farm where no one has been cause i just made it. And the same abusive mod force tpes me and his buddy (another mod) to me and kills me WHILE IN /D. So yes, I am a little upset at all the abusiveness. And sorry If I don't want to play on a server that does that?

It's a game, if I don't like it, I move on. And, I don't like verin anymore. SO i'm moving on.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

Leaving Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Server   Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:16 am

Literally though, he goes and attack someone. He dies and quits. It's not like you can always expect to win yeesh.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

Leaving Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Server   Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:49 am

At least he followed what folks would say,
"If you have an issue playing the game, just don't play it."
Good-bye, hope our paths cross again.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

Leaving Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Server   Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:42 am

Kind of interesting this happened just because you simply died.
Back to top Go down
MCLoveIsEvol

Leaving Server Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Server   Leaving Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:28 am

I am leaving verincraft. Not really going to go into details I just don't like where the server went. Not going to post anything bad or rage just announcing I will no longer be playing.

Yes I will still be playing minecraft just on a diffrent server with some friends. My skype is Brendon_DiBiasio if you still wish to talk to me.

I would request my verinian rank go to aorlow (flex) as a thank you for being a good friend.

Remember, it's just a game Smile Enjoy it, or don't play. I stopped enjoying it, that is why I am moving on.

Good Day.

-LoveIsEvol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Server   Leaving Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving Server
Page 1 of 1