VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inI want to apply for mod or admin Applyf10BuyCraft StoreI want to apply for mod or admin Vote110I want to apply for mod or admin Vote210I want to apply for mod or admin Vote310I want to apply for mod or admin Vote410I want to apply for mod or admin Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
I want to apply for mod or admin I_vote_lcapI want to apply for mod or admin I_voting_barI want to apply for mod or admin I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
I want to apply for mod or admin I_vote_lcapI want to apply for mod or admin I_voting_barI want to apply for mod or admin I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

I want to apply for mod or admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cayleigh

I want to apply for mod or admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to apply for mod or admin   I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:58 pm

I wanna apply for admin or mod sunny
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply for mod or admin   I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Declined, too short, no detail, poor quality reasons for why you should be a mod. And the fact you want VIP makes it a possessive pursuit for a rank, not the true position.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply for mod or admin   I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Too small. Nearly no information. Support : NEGATIVE 100% (Basically no support)
Back to top Go down
sonicguy99

PostSubject: I want to apply for mod or admin   I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:33 pm

My age is:14 lol! and i would ban for who is breaking tthe rules of verincraaft.Though i wouldnt care if i just got vip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to apply for mod or admin   I want to apply for mod or admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to apply for mod or admin
Page 1 of 1