VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in**Guardians Recruitment** Applyf10BuyCraft Store**Guardians Recruitment** Vote110**Guardians Recruitment** Vote210**Guardians Recruitment** Vote310**Guardians Recruitment** Vote410**Guardians Recruitment** Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
**Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
**Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
**Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
**Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
**Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
**Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
**Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
**Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
**Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
**Guardians Recruitment** I_vote_lcap**Guardians Recruitment** I_voting_bar**Guardians Recruitment** I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
**Guardians Recruitment** I_vote_lcap**Guardians Recruitment** I_voting_bar**Guardians Recruitment** I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

**Guardians Recruitment**

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elijohn2011

**Guardians Recruitment** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Guardians Recruitment**   **Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:13 am

thesmith2010 wrote:
Sorry, this post is quite outdated, and seeing as Tall is the only one who actually knew that, she was the only one who made it in.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Guardians Recruitment**   **Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Sorry, this post is quite outdated, and seeing as Tall is the only one who actually knew that, she was the only one who made it in.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jink

PostSubject: Re: **Guardians Recruitment**   **Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:52 am

IGN: Jink

Why I think I'm qualified: I have Protection 4 diamond armor and a god sword. I can fight and I am loyal. I listen to my superiors and do what they ask of me.

What I can offer you as a faction: I will defend you, I will be loyal to you, I will do as you ask, and I will be one of your guardians.

Why I want to join you: You seem like an organized and mature leader. Your faction is strong and I need a group to stick with, a group of mighty warriors. I need people who will watch my back and help me with tasks. I hope that together we will be a stronger faction then we already are.

Thank you for reading and considering this.
Back to top Go down
derbydagamer

PostSubject: Re: **Guardians Recruitment**   **Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Leave your ign here along with:
-why you think you're qualified
-what you can offer us as a faction
-why you want to join us

My IGN: derby10

Why i think im qualified: Im Pretty Lonely on the server and theres no one to acompany me with and i Love to join Guardians because i can help you guys Out!
What Can i offer you as a faction : I can Offer many Things. I can Woodcut and mine and Build for the Faction to make it look VERY Epic.

Why Do I Want To Join You? : I want to join because I want to join Epic PvPers and i am a Really Decent PvPer and I Love to Raid And Kill People ON MAH HANDS! Very Happy and You Guys Seem Pretty Awesome and Alyways Online

- I Hope I Get Accepted Thank You.
Back to top Go down
patserfati
Admin
Admin
patserfati

PostSubject: Re: **Guardians Recruitment**   **Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:01 pm

I'm posting this on behalf of Tall, who couldn't access the forums for some reason.

Why you think you're qualified:
I'm a decent PVP'er, a good builder, and a loyal friend. I also know my way with redstone and can whip up various contraptions if needed.

What can you offer us as a faction:
My building skills and companionship.

Why you want to join us:
I've been trudging around the server for a couple of days and I'm feeling quite lonely. I also have a couple of projects I've wanted to complete, but they're quite large-scale and attempting to complete them alone is just too tedious. I want and need a group of people I can rely on, and you guys seem pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: **Guardians Recruitment**   **Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 am

Leave your ign here along with:
-why you think you're qualified
-what you can offer us as a faction
-why you want to join us
I'm looking for three people. I do not want any noobs or people that I haven't seen before. I need people who can defend themselves in a fight. If more than three people qualify, I will hold a form of auditions, the details of which will be explained If that occurs. If you have any questions, my in game nick is TheWolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Guardians Recruitment**   **Guardians Recruitment** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Guardians Recruitment**
Page 1 of 1