VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIsaac's Corruption Applyf10BuyCraft StoreIsaac's Corruption Vote110Isaac's Corruption Vote210Isaac's Corruption Vote310Isaac's Corruption Vote410Isaac's Corruption Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Isaac's Corruption I_vote_lcapIsaac's Corruption I_voting_barIsaac's Corruption I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Isaac's Corruption I_vote_lcapIsaac's Corruption I_voting_barIsaac's Corruption I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Isaac's Corruption

Go down 
+5
Wardogg100
o0pedro0o
HUN_Emil.
FleXAvarice
GDION
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:12 am

I simply said "Why am I banned from the server, lol."

But ymere claims he's staff.

Logic says he's with saac, personal interests say he doesn't give a fuck either way, and yeah, sheep and choco left.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting
hugueta
hugueta

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:49 am

wait wait
so sheep left us?and adan why did u register on their site?
Back to top Go down
Adanimal
Adanimal

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Why was I demoted, and demoted to Lord? I simply said "Why am I banned from the server, lol" I find nothing wrong with that? I dont even play on that server, nor have I, or will I.
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:04 pm

He really relies on Pyrak for ANYTHING, He had no clue how to use a proxy or anything until pyrak sat there and explained step by step how to do it. lol.
Back to top Go down

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:51 am

"gdion has a great ip changer".

LOL.
The guy doesn't even know what a proxy is, how could he hack anything..
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:14 am

It's funny how saac just hides behind the fricken console/server and talks, instead of coming on the actual server, while GDION has his points, and statements to back him up. Saac's fighting a battle he's going to lose. How could goald and mrmc fucking do this. What has saac turned this into to. He just doesn't know when to stop. I'd just like to say thank you to GDION and Brood, the mods and admins, for all the effort and time they put into making this server a great place to be.
Thank you
Dmah
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:04 am

I just wanted to add more, now that Isaac and his pets have read this and commented on their server about me.

Here are more lies courtesy of Isaac! These blow me away by how utterly stupid they are. Also more proof of Isaac still trying to steal members from us. May I remind everyone who thinks we stole from Isaac, we did not. The contract that Brood and Isaac both signed when Isaac got owner entitled him to be 'owner' as long as he kept the server 'Verincraft' as it was, and running nicely. We had full rights to take it back after he abused it and made it look bad. We protected the server for you and still are. It is a hard time for all of us, Isaac's lies, Pyrak's fake hacking, Ymere's corrupt point of view, and their other pets false hopes of 'hacking' us.

We will not be hacked, the only damage to us that is possible, is social. Or if an admin betrays. Which we are always on the lookout for.

Please take note in the following images as Isaac claims I am a manipulator, and changes his argument while he is talking, making up lies as he goes. There is also proof here that he is bribing with staff ranks. "ppl from verin i cant give you all staff ranks yet". His excuse tonight was that apparently, I intimidate one of my good friends in real life, to control him... On a server... Seems logical.. I do not intimidate Brood, we work together, and we work for you guys, protecting from people like them who pose a threat to a server you all loved before Isaac came along.

I implore you not to take his bribes, as a rank on a false server where everything is stolen, like the spawn and members. Pay attention to how he changes his viewpoint from 'it's brood, to its gdion, he is the mastermind'. When all I did was aid Brood in taking the server back, while legally brood still owned Verincraft and its titles / forums. Isaac was just a mascot, and we all know the job of a mascot, to support the team and be the figurehead.. He did a bad job, so we removed him, and those weak enough to be corrupted for power like Ymere (unfortunately) fell with him.

Isaac's Corruption Screen47
Isaac's Corruption Screen48
Isaac's Corruption Screen49

Please remember who you are now, and who actually cares about you when you get asked to join Isaac. All he wants is your money, and to steal you from us for himself. He is obsessed with power and control, and is a good manipulator. All I can do is ask you see logic rather than greed. Isaac may argue that we don't care, but the whole reason we took the server back was because we cared! We took it back to keep Verincraft as good as it ever was, and prevent him from destroying Broods and the players legacy.

“Power attracts the corruptible. Suspect any who seek it.”
― Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 pm

It's sad how we humans are so selfish and greedy. I would rather stay the people that know how to make good decisions, than people that don't know shit, but just offer you ranks to lure you into the trap. Would you rather be in a better community, or a sad and unhappy place that you have no friends to talk to. It's getting ridiculous. YOU DID NOT MAKE THIS SERVER, therefore, you have nothing to say, cause you screwed up the first time, didn't give a shit about the population of the server, and just sat there and did not do anything to improve it. DO YOU have a conscience? It's there to help you, I guess you couldn't grasp the concept.
Back to top Go down
Zeldagamerj7.
Zeldagamerj7.

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Fuck this shit.
I bought some people ranks here, than they go to a shittier server just for a higher rank?
This is pretty stupid. I cannot believe SmiteKing left us.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:48 pm

I think that the fact that Isaac can't make his own community of players, but instead he needs to steal from our playerbase, just proves how incompetant he is as an owner. Actually, not just as an owner. He is not worthy of being server staff at all.
Isaac is a 12 year old kid, and while I'm not saying all 12 year olds are bad, Isaac is even worse than a regular 12 year old. If you showed Verin to someone while it was still owned by Isaac, the first thing they would notice is his constant trolling, his incredibly bad grammar and spelling of the English language (ironic from someone who comes from the United States). You can see all of that just from one minute spent with Isaac.

In the following pictures you can see Isaac (on console) promoting two random people who asked for the moderator position. In the second picture you can actually see him giving them their brand new ranks, just because they asked for them.

Spoiler:

Does this look like a good server owner? Didn't think so.
Another sign of how desperate he and his new server staff really are, is the fact they stole and took credit for our own server spawn, the spawn I built.
Good owner right there.. Sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:19 pm

o0pedro0o wrote:
Isaac is a less than 12 years old kid, who, corrupting our members, get them to his.
If you want one proof that we DO care about the server and it's community, take a look.
He wrote a page long speech. And did isaac, ever do that while he was owner?
Answer is no
enough said

Isaac can't write a full sentence without a grammatical error. Nuff' said.
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Isaac is a less than 12 years old kid, who, corrupting our members, get them to his.
If you want one proof that we DO care about the server and it's community, take a look.
He wrote a page long speech. And did isaac, ever do that while he was owner?
Answer is no
enough said
Back to top Go down
HUN_Emil.
HUN_Emil.

Location : Your cousin's aunt's brother's pet duck's left foot

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:07 pm

GDiON, I have something to talk to you about, can you add me on Skype? My username is hun.emil
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:50 am

Gdion. Have you ever considered writing an inspirational speech? (offtopic) But the wording, the grammar, everything was perfect o.o.

Also. I wouldn't need another server xD even if I was offered rank, I love verin ^^

So you don't have to worry about meh <3
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:06 am

I want to make this clear to everyone, and shed light on it for you all.

Just a notice to everyone. CaptainSaac the previous corrupt owner that made this server lose 40% of it's good population while he owned it, and now is attempting to take members. Isaac is a selfish corrupt person. He logs onto skype, or our server and messages people, typically the following things:

"Brood hates you, GDION makes fun of you, join us ill give you a rank, verincraft is bad (even though we have 4x their player count 90% of the time). I am alerting everyone to the threat he poses. He stole ymere from us by corrupting him into thinking we called him a bad owner behind his back, Isaac also stole SmiteKing by offering him a better rank, on a server with no players. Isaac claims we talk trash about you guys, we don't insult our own members, we love having you guys here with us, that is why we spend our time keeping the server operating for you. Ignore his false comments against you, as they are mere lies, and anyone who knows me, knows I would not insult Adanimal on our own server... As Isaac claims in the following images. "brood said you guys are trash and thanks me for taking out verins trash" 'bring minerjohn too". Brood never said that, why would he piss off his own staff?? It's completely counter-productive. He also added in "bring miner" because he is selfish and wants more people corrupted... More members from us.

Take a look at the negative corruption they pose to us:

Isaac's Corruption Screen41Isaac's Corruption Screen42

They take a resort to making us look like the enemy, and pretend to offer you something better. Isaac wants nothing more than to steal money from you, and pockets it himself. Their spawn is also fake (stolen) and they lie to you daily. Their whole server is made from stolen worlds, files and players. Pure corruption. Want more proof? They openly insult me on their forums too, how childish is that!? Clearly not something worthy of an owner to do. How un-professional and hostile of them.

Isaac's Corruption Screen43Isaac's Corruption Screen44

As you can see. Isaac's entire server is operating from stolen members, worlds and efforts. All Isaac does is log on ever so often to ask for donations, then leave. He does not consider your input, and gives out ranks to corrupt staff. Spreading negative propaganda about or server, that many of you have loved since Brood owned it in the first place, this is his server! It always was! Isaac did nothing to benefit it. Isaac does not even care about his server, when I was head advisor, I worked hard on helping to keep it up, and all Isaac did was say whatever, or cool. We did all the work, need proof for that too? Look at how he says 'whatever' to me when I mention a plugin not working, and how to fix it. Then leaves.

Isaac's Corruption Screen46

The reason Ymere left is because he wanted the ultimate power, and since Isaac did nothing, he basically does everything for Isaac making him feel like the true owner, he left us because he was not the only owner, unfortunately Isaac corrupted him like he does for everyone else into thinking we never liked him and Isaac is better. All he wants to do, is take you, from here, to do his dirty work, and keep taking and taking, stealing and stealing.

Isaac is a 12 year old little kid, who steals members and offers bogus ranks to manipulate you, he does not care about his server and makes others do all the work behind the scenes. He steals, argues, and manipulates. He also has a bad habit of making you feel bad for him, do you honestly feel bad for someone who does nothing more than steal, and corrupt people you used to like. He is the reason Ymere left us. Please tell me why you would like someone like that.

Isaac claims to be able to hack, then why is our server still standing? His plan to take us down was to use Ymere when he had op / console to destroy the server, not hack us. We are safe, the only threat from Isaacs server is the pure corruption. I see it daily, people are being turned by Isaac. I decided to take a stand to it and announce the truth behind his operations. He is a lying, corruptive thief. Anyone joining him has a low integrity I am sorry to say. We are stronger and true, honest and we actually care. I am usually almost always on, taking input on the server, fixing issues, helping people, and keeping us safe, as is Brood and our other good admins. I ask you now, not to fall into this trap Isaac has set. Ignore all his lies, and protect your friends from the same lies. We are doing all we can to keep them off of the server and forums. Help us do the same. Report anyone you suspect to be buying Issac's lies, and prevent yourself from falling into his trap. I thank you all for staying with us this far. Isaac must not get away with his crimes against this server.

I promise you now, we are here to make this server run well and make it enjoyable for you. All donations go to running the server and upgrading it, while Isaac pockets the money. We care about having you here, I care enough to write this for you and get proof of his corruption and lies, all while in class. Please consider what I have to say before Isaac or anyone on his terrible, corrupt server gets a hold of you and tries to manipulate you. Even his faction name is "Anarchists" meaning:

anarchy |ˈanərkē|
noun
a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority:

“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

“Power attracts the corruptible. Suspect any who seek it.”
― Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune

“It is the duty of youths to war against indiscipline and corruption because they are the leaders of tomorrow.”
― Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
Sponsored content

Isaac's Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's Corruption   Isaac's Corruption I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isaac's Corruption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerinCraft :: General Posts-
Jump to: