VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inRather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look Applyf10BuyCraft StoreRather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look Vote110Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look Vote210Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look Vote310Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look Vote410Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_vote_lcapRather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_voting_barRather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_vote_lcapRather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_voting_barRather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look

Go down 
+5
ron_187
Zeldagamerj7.
FleXAvarice
Xephyr
Ashwin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Tay has already sided with dogg and with him, I'm sure most If not all of prodigy will side with dogg because of that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting
Dealer
Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Not sure if I speak for blackcherry, tayfro, and the rest of Prodigy (But I'm sure they'd agree) I'll choose to side with gmachians. Plus me and Wardogg go way back (before he was an all destroying badass ). So commence the lifting.
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Tbh, I don't really want part in the coalition or the war anymore. I've been busy, won't have time for full fights :/
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:58 pm

ron_187 wrote:
FleXAvarice wrote:
Since you decided to declare war on them, it will not be a simple 1v1 on any case, and it seems only two or three people actually like you enough to fight with you, so it'll be you and maybe two other people vs the majority of the server. and unless Dogg doesn't want me to get involved, you'll be answering to me as well. Also, ProIII isn't going to save you at all...

All it'd take is Father, Square, Dogg, and me to put your uprising back down.

Not talking shit, just warning.

Please don't get your hopes up thinking you'd actually make a difference in a fight... I saw your vid... Please don't act like you're even remotely close to being good at this game. After seeing your vid I was forced to enemy your faction.

funny because shortly after that video dogg came in and tested us, through his gifts we are now on par with the Machians. I actually survived a fight with FatherDaughter just barely before we stopped.
Back to top Go down
ron_187

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:02 pm

FleXAvarice wrote:
Since you decided to declare war on them, it will not be a simple 1v1 on any case, and it seems only two or three people actually like you enough to fight with you, so it'll be you and maybe two other people vs the majority of the server. and unless Dogg doesn't want me to get involved, you'll be answering to me as well. Also, ProIII isn't going to save you at all...

Please don't get your hopes up thinking you'd actually make a difference in a fight... I saw your vid... Please don't act like you're even remotely close to being good at this game. After seeing your vid I was forced to enemy your faction.
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:48 am

I'll take no part in the coalition. I NEED the Gmachians to be allies.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
ron_187

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Ashwin wrote:
ron_187 wrote:
FleXAvarice wrote:
ron_187 wrote:
plus wtf is propestion

You obviously are far too young to take part in this proposition if you cannot even understand that word. Do not worry about it. You'll probably never take part in it.

lol yeah... I'm too young to not know what the word means but I'm not too young to know that it was misspelled horribly? Plus, you're new around here so I wouldn't expect you to know but Ashwin and I are always together... Hell I'm pretty much the other half of Elite. So keep your comments to yourself unless you actually know wtf you're talking about.

Well, Ron is right in a few aspects, but wrong in another. He was the reason Elite was always the strongest he knows how to make everything etc. And has been with me in factions forever. But heres where I have a disagreement with him, and I say this alot to him. His communication skills with other people could do with some work. I personally think Flex with the information he had made a reasonable assumption you have to keep in mind he might not be a Native Speaker, Unless his Russian thing is a Troll comment. So theres not need to be so condescending

I was much less condescending than he was... and with what information he had, he shouldn't be replying to my comment. You don't just walk up to someone talking to someone else that has nothing to do with you and say something like that.
Back to top Go down
ron_187

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:56 pm

FleXAvarice wrote:
ron_187 wrote:
plus wtf is propestion

You obviously are far too young to take part in this proposition if you cannot even understand that word. Do not worry about it. You'll probably never take part in it.

lol yeah... I'm too young to not know what the word means but I'm not too young to know that it was misspelled horribly? Plus, you're new around here so I wouldn't expect you to know but Ashwin and I are always together... Hell I'm pretty much the other half of Elite. So keep your comments to yourself unless you actually know wtf you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 pm

ron_187 wrote:
plus wtf is propestion

Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:29 am

Zelda.

[TF] Was the coalition made on chatterbeat that Ashwin mentioned. It matched the power of "noobs" and "assassins" (feared at the time) by merging 3 factions with powers of their own, combining them into one superpower. Chess and their resources, armed fighters, UNGDI and allies, diplomacy / fighters, and Avolition with their reconnaissance, traps, and small armed force. (All factions basically had the same things, I just listed the major benefits each faction brought to the alliance).

If you recall, once it was made and built up. We soon owned the server, and no one went against us. Noobs and Assassins fell. If I recall, their leader Jimbo quit the day after we rose to power and destroyed their rule over the server.

Basically it. With an example you can understand. Unless Ashwin wants to correct me on something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
HUN_Emil.
HUN_Emil.

Location : Your cousin's aunt's brother's pet duck's left foot

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:36 am

I'm liking where you're going with this idea. I like the ideas of factions being able to join forces, but due to complications (betrayal, theft, etc.) that has been an issue. But it seems you have come up with a rather good idea to solve this problem. It sounds like a great way to become a powerful force. In this case, count LeEpics in. We are a faction that was started in May of this year, been raided no less than 5 times, been forced back to the Stone Age 3 times, and yet still exist. I believe a faction's strength is not in how many sets of Prot. IV armor they have, but their resilience and spirits. This is the reason LeEpics has been kept alive. I'm sure we fan be of great help in this project of yours. I hope to speak to you more in-game about this tomorrow. Best of luck.

~HUN_Emil-Great leader of LeEpics
Back to top Go down
ron_187

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:43 pm

plus wtf is propestion
Back to top Go down
ron_187

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:42 pm

umm why not just recruit a few people and have a 6 man faction that just rapes everyone... Elite doesn't need allies.
Back to top Go down
Zeldagamerj7.
Zeldagamerj7.

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Don't use the font. Hate it.

So, this is supposed to be a great faction w/ just Demi-Gods or something?
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Well I have more than enough equipment for me and dalton to help raid as well.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Hmm with FleX in Rush is in too. We have alright builders but at the moment we are probably a better support team Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look   Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rather Intresting Propestion - Faction Leaders look
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next