VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inI haven't been able to get on the server ever Applyf10BuyCraft StoreI haven't been able to get on the server ever Vote110I haven't been able to get on the server ever Vote210I haven't been able to get on the server ever Vote310I haven't been able to get on the server ever Vote410I haven't been able to get on the server ever Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_vote_lcapI haven't been able to get on the server ever I_voting_barI haven't been able to get on the server ever I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_vote_lcapI haven't been able to get on the server ever I_voting_barI haven't been able to get on the server ever I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

I haven't been able to get on the server ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

I haven't been able to get on the server ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to get on the server ever   I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Your problem could be caused by the following issues:

If you have Hamachi, please uninstall and remove it.

If your firewall is blocking incoming connections, please allow access for minecraft / minecraftSP.

Double check the IP (verincraft.com).

Make sure your client is updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
porcto81
porcto81

I haven't been able to get on the server ever Empty
PostSubject: I haven't been able to get on the server ever   I haven't been able to get on the server ever I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:07 pm

I used to like this server in its 1.3 days so i figured why not in 1.4. For Some reason I havent ever been able to get on the server.

If you know why could u please tell me
Back to top Go down

I haven't been able to get on the server ever
Page 1 of 1