VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog insomeone help if they know how. Applyf10BuyCraft Storesomeone help if they know how. Vote110someone help if they know how. Vote210someone help if they know how. Vote310someone help if they know how. Vote410someone help if they know how. Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
someone help if they know how. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
someone help if they know how. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
someone help if they know how. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
someone help if they know how. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
someone help if they know how. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
someone help if they know how. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
someone help if they know how. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
someone help if they know how. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
someone help if they know how. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
someone help if they know how. I_vote_lcapsomeone help if they know how. I_voting_barsomeone help if they know how. I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
someone help if they know how. I_vote_lcapsomeone help if they know how. I_voting_barsomeone help if they know how. I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

someone help if they know how.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zamman
zamman

someone help if they know how. Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone help if they know how.   someone help if they know how. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:44 am

Either what he said or the school cuaght onto your idea
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zam-man/

PostSubject: Re: someone help if they know how.   someone help if they know how. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:07 am

openvpntray.exe is a Hotspot shield file, and since you don't have it I'm guessing you installed it wrong? Try a reinstall.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone help if they know how.   someone help if they know how. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

someone help if they know how.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerinCraft :: Off Topic-
Jump to: