VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inStrange Raid... Applyf10BuyCraft StoreStrange Raid... Vote110Strange Raid... Vote210Strange Raid... Vote310Strange Raid... Vote410Strange Raid... Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Strange Raid... I_vote_lcapStrange Raid... I_voting_barStrange Raid... I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Strange Raid... I_vote_lcapStrange Raid... I_voting_barStrange Raid... I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Strange Raid...

Go down 
+3
Dmah
sheepcabbage
~Chocopuffs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~Chocopuffs
~Chocopuffs

Strange Raid... Empty
PostSubject: Strange Raid...   Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:31 am

So Sheep was on getting a faction member to mine and when he logged off Sheep went to the f home. Somehow our base was raided, there was one wall of obsidian and a wall of cobblestone on the inside. Inside there was numerous amounts of TNT not yet set off but everything was destroyed. It is impossible to raid because it was made of obsidian and if you enderpearled in you couldn't be able to put TNT and just set it off. It was completely claimed and on the outside of the base there was no pillars or anything. It cannot be a faction member because there was only me on and another person. He was mining and I was even watching him, but later he logged off. It seemed the base was raided in a matter of minutes because just about 5 minutes ago Sheep was organizing chests in the f home.

Here are some screenshots of it:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/17/50/76/19/2012-110.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/17/50/76/19/2012-111.png

Sheep has some more.

EDIT: This happened to the faction Dota before, outside was fine, inside all gone.

Last edited by ~Chocopuffs on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

Strange Raid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Raid...   Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 am

These are some screenshots of the outside of the base. There is NO sign of pillars or destruction.

Strange Raid... TOzvv

Strange Raid... AUMOj

EDIT: Only Adan, MrMC, me, Dtrav (From my faction), and Choco were on
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

Strange Raid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Raid...   Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:41 am

Emil recently got many enderman spawned in her base, so whoever did it might of did both
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

Strange Raid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Raid...   Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:29 am

Dtrav just loves mining don't he. I'll ask him during the week. That's strange... It' could be abuse of spawning from and op. But your pictures are very dark. I can't see much. :O. Hm...
Back to top Go down
Zeldagamerj7.
Zeldagamerj7.

Strange Raid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Raid...   Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:20 am

Could've been a faction member?
Back to top Go down
~Chocopuffs
~Chocopuffs

Strange Raid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Raid...   Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:02 am

Zeldagamerj7. wrote:
Dtrav was the only faction member on other than me and Sheep and Sheep was watching him mine...
Back to top Go down
HUN_Emil.
HUN_Emil.

Location : Your cousin's aunt's brother's pet duck's left foot

Strange Raid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Raid...   Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:47 pm

sheepcabbage wrote:
Emil recently got many enderman spawned in her base, so whoever did it might of did both

I'm a guy bro, FYI. =I
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

Strange Raid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Raid...   Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:17 pm

~Chocopuffs wrote:
Zeldagamerj7. wrote:
Dtrav was the only faction member on other than me and Sheep and Sheep was watching him mine...

I'm 100% sure that Dtrav CAN NOT hack. All he does is build, mine, and get killed. Yeah that's the truth. I know him. But he's a good guy. He wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

Strange Raid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Raid...   Strange Raid... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:49 am

~Chocopuffs wrote:
So Sheep was on getting a faction member to mine and when he logged off Sheep went to the f home. Somehow our base was raided, there was one wall of obsidian and a wall of cobblestone on the inside. Inside there was numerous amounts of TNT not yet set off but everything was destroyed. It is impossible to raid because it was made of obsidian and if you enderpearled in you couldn't be able to put TNT and just set it off. It was completely claimed and on the outside of the base there was no pillars or anything. It cannot be a faction member because there was only me on and another person. He was mining and I was even watching him, but later he logged off.
here you say YOU were watching him mine. But in later post, you say SHEEP was watching him mine. Why is that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Raid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Raid...   Strange Raid... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Raid...
Page 1 of 1