VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSquid's application for Moderator Applyf10BuyCraft StoreSquid's application for Moderator Vote110Squid's application for Moderator Vote210Squid's application for Moderator Vote310Squid's application for Moderator Vote410Squid's application for Moderator Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Squid's application for Moderator I_vote_lcapSquid's application for Moderator I_voting_barSquid's application for Moderator I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Squid's application for Moderator I_vote_lcapSquid's application for Moderator I_voting_barSquid's application for Moderator I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Squid's application for Moderator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Squid's application for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:07 pm

CaptainSaac wrote:
GDION wrote:
CaptainSaac wrote:
GDION wrote:
If you would like to notice.. Isaac.. 100% of the comments are supporting him. As you were grounded and we needed a head-mod position. Brood (who also now controls staff as I recall) agreed to the promotion. Unlike your promotions, which are purely done even without them making an application, and we aren't even aware of it happening. Are you also forgetting you gave your friend IRL * / OP privelages and he was not even staff? We did not agree to that.

Simply appointing a head-mod (Which we needed) with permission from brood and most of the staff agreeing. I don't see what's wrong with that. Your promotions are random and uncalled for. And we end up demoting them for abuse at the end of the day. Do you see my point?

WHAT?! dude i am supporting squid btw, also you said there is no such thing as head mod and its retarted, and what friend irl did i give op priiveleges?
also i have them make apps you guys just dont see them, even my friends irl, also and i saidtruue, i cant criticize you when i promoted some ppl without talking to you, but then agian, i am owner. but ya i know that. also i dont think squid should be immediately promoted to head mod

Are you forgetting SkyZerzie? (DragEdward) that you gave * permission / op to. And also gave him his own rank [SkyLander]... I never see the apps of people you promote, and as brood said, none of that matters... It's the random promotions that do.

dude that kid wasnt a friend irl, its because he donated 250 bucks to me, and helped me buy verincraft, thats how he got his own rank

He never actually paid you though... And giving out unrestricted OP.. Bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:33 pm

In my opinion we need major work on staff promotion and demotion.
We can't be having this crap happen on such a professional server.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zam-man/
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Just stop being bad and stop involving your self with staff
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:47 pm

vukorepaluka wrote:
A picture is worth a thousand words.
All it takes to get mod is to ask, with bad grammar; "i can has mod??".

Squid's application for Moderator 34in4lh

Squid's application for Moderator 34pfjiv

that is a misrepresentation, i have seen mina on a lot and she is always helping ppl and being a trustworthy player, but once ppl said she sucked i demoted her from test mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:45 pm

GDION wrote:
CaptainSaac wrote:
GDION wrote:
If you would like to notice.. Isaac.. 100% of the comments are supporting him. As you were grounded and we needed a head-mod position. Brood (who also now controls staff as I recall) agreed to the promotion. Unlike your promotions, which are purely done even without them making an application, and we aren't even aware of it happening. Are you also forgetting you gave your friend IRL * / OP privelages and he was not even staff? We did not agree to that.

Simply appointing a head-mod (Which we needed) with permission from brood and most of the staff agreeing. I don't see what's wrong with that. Your promotions are random and uncalled for. And we end up demoting them for abuse at the end of the day. Do you see my point?

WHAT?! dude i am supporting squid btw, also you said there is no such thing as head mod and its retarted, and what friend irl did i give op priiveleges?
also i have them make apps you guys just dont see them, even my friends irl, also and i saidtruue, i cant criticize you when i promoted some ppl without talking to you, but then agian, i am owner. but ya i know that. also i dont think squid should be immediately promoted to head mod

Are you forgetting SkyZerzie? (DragEdward) that you gave * permission / op to. And also gave him his own rank [SkyLander]... I never see the apps of people you promote, and as brood said, none of that matters... It's the random promotions that do.

dude that kid wasnt a friend irl, its because he donated 250 bucks to me, and helped me buy verincraft, thats how he got his own rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:46 pm

A picture is worth a thousand words.
All it takes to get mod is to ask, with bad grammar; "i can has mod??".

Squid's application for Moderator 34in4lh

Squid's application for Moderator 34pfjiv
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:28 pm

CaptainSaac wrote:
GDION wrote:

Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:39 pm

CaptainSaac wrote:

None of that matters. You said you wouldn't change any staff at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:37 pm

GDION wrote:

Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:36 pm

CaptainSaac wrote:

mrmc is the one heading that, and i made smiteking head mod instead and you guys said no such thing as headmod and that it looks retarted

Dude, it's spelt retarded. It was at the time, but we feel Squid deserves a promotion he was doing alot of work on the spawn too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 pm

BroodLord wrote:
CaptainSaac wrote:
BroodLord wrote:
CaptainSaac wrote:
i support him but next time tell me before you promote him thx

And vice versa -_-

-.- true, sorry, but this is BS that i cant make someone HeadMod cuz you guys say its a BS fake rank, but then gdion can get one of his friends and make him HeadMod witihout even telling me also, kind of hypocritical dont ya think...

Except roobear hacks and squid was helping make the amazing ass spawn

mrmc is the one heading that, and i made smiteking head mod instead and you guys said no such thing as headmod and that it looks retarted
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:21 pm

And we never said we had to tell you
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:17 pm

CaptainSaac wrote:
BroodLord wrote:
CaptainSaac wrote:

And vice versa -_-

-.- true, sorry, but this is BS that i cant make someone HeadMod cuz you guys say its a BS fake rank, but then gdion can get one of his friends and make him HeadMod witihout even telling me also, kind of hypocritical dont ya think...

Except roobear hacks and squid was helping make the amazing ass spawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:10 pm

BroodLord wrote:
CaptainSaac wrote:

And vice versa -_-

Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:03 pm

BroodLord wrote:
CaptainSaac wrote:

And vice versa -_-

I wish this forum had a like button. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:40 am

CaptainSaac wrote:

And vice versa -_-
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:40 am

Great app Squid! Supported Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:08 am

Back to top Go down
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Perfect grammar and spelling. Good format. Supported:)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zam-man/
imaloler
imaloler

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:20 am

Supported very experienced and good at catching hackers
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 am

Of course, I completely support this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:50 am

IGN: AlmightySquid
How old you are: 16
Timezone: GMT+2

I have been a Verincraft member since May, and I have also played on the former Terecraft server under the name Squid/Luka. I am a premium ranked member on here on Verincraft and my average play time is 3-6 hours and more on weekends, depending on how busy I am with school.
Back on Terecraft I was on the position of Head-admin and a few weeks before it closed co-owner. After Terecraft merged with Verincraft I took a bit of a break from Minecraft and then came back to Verincraft.
Now I apply for the position of Moderator because I believe I can help keep the server chat clean, and more importantly keep the server clean of hackers. I have gained a lot of experience on catching hackers back on Terecraft. I am also familiar with all of the commands and I speak English fluently.

Hope I get accepted,
-Squid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squid's application for Moderator   Squid's application for Moderator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squid's application for Moderator
Page 1 of 1