VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS Applyf10BuyCraft Store VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS Vote110 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS Vote210 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS Vote310 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS Vote410 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_vote_lcap VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_voting_bar VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
 VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_vote_lcap VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_voting_bar VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS

Go down 
+5
patserfati
Lebno11
Dmah
HUN_Emil.
thelonelycloud
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
HUN_Emil.
HUN_Emil.

Location : Your cousin's aunt's brother's pet duck's left foot

VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:34 pm

CaptainSaac wrote:
coolmario64 wrote:
Ok coolmario64 here and i want to get whitelisted in the tekkit server and do we need hamachi?

no you dont need hamachi

When do you plan on having the server up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:31 pm

coolmario64 wrote:
Ok coolmario64 here and i want to get whitelisted in the tekkit server and do we need hamachi?

no you dont need hamachi
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:52 pm

If be willing to yes this out...like I've said before it'd be a good idea, so:
Ign: thesmith2010
Back to top Go down
coolmario64
coolmario64

PostSubject: Ok    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
C00K1E_M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Hey this is C00K1E_M0N5T3R I would like yo apply for the tekkit server because I really enjoy it and I think it's a really great mod for minecraft. I also played on a tekkit server with Lebno and Dmah. You should choose me for the test tekkit server because I am so pro at tekkit! So please choose me Lebno and Dmah for three testers for the server. I have a good eperience with machines and power. It would be awesome if you cold choose me!
Back to top Go down
HUN_Emil.
HUN_Emil.

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:03 pm

CaptainSaac wrote:
ya ill checkit out, i have to redownload hamachi first

K, that's fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:26 pm

ya ill checkit out, i have to redownload hamachi first
Back to top Go down
HUN_Emil.
HUN_Emil.

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Cap'n, I sent you a PM regarding the Hamachi network to join to check out my Tekkit server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 am

Oh, btw, youneed a premium account for tekkit unless you find a cracked launcher, in that case send me the link also, but if noone finds one then pm me and ill try to get you a premium alt
Back to top Go down
patserfati
Admin
Admin
patserfati

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:44 am

I'm applying for this test server simply because I enjoy Tekkit, and more so if it's with other people. If you do choose me, my Tekkit IGN is SquareJaw.
Back to top Go down
Lebno11

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:09 pm

I would love to be a tester for Verincraft's Tekkit Server I have alot of experience playing on private servers for me and my friends. I am good with the machines and hooking up pipes and wiring and i very much enjot playing Tekkit.

IGN:lebno
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 pm

I'd like to be a tester for the tekkit server. I've had experience with tekkit, but I'm still learning, especially from lebno, cause he plays tekkit a lot as well. My IGN is Dmah. I know how condensing works and most of the ores, but the one I'm still trying to be familiar with the different machines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:44 pm

HUN_Emil. wrote:
Well It's Hamachi, would you like the network name first?
Ill PM it to you if you like
ya sure
Back to top Go down
HUN_Emil.
HUN_Emil.

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Well It's Hamachi, would you like the network name first?
Ill PM it to you if you like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:58 pm

HUN_Emil. wrote:
I would like to be a Tekkit server tester please, my IGN is HUN_Emil, and I can be a really good tester because I run a Tekkit server so I know how all the stuff would work for it, and I'm also quite experienced with just Tekkit in itself. I wish to be a mod/admin on it because I am very experienced with how Tekkit runs, and I can debug errors, and also just assist with any technical issues that may arise in the server. My past experience is this: I run a Tekkit server that me and my friends play on. My maturity rating: My age is 14, 15 in March, but how mature I am is up to you to decide. My skills with the actual server is with the internal code and how it runs, and my experience with the actual Tekkit is high, I can program in LUA for the computerCraft stuff, and I have a generally good idea on how everything else in general can operate and function. I hope you take this into consideration, and I wish you the best of luck in getting this Tekkit server started.

~HUN_Emil

Emil im considering you for admin because you seem to know what you would be doing, also i would like ur tekkit server ip so i can check it out, because i might need ur help with some stuff because im new to tekkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:57 pm

thelonelycloud wrote:
Hello, Im max from school would like to be a tekkit tester. My ign is Maximos7. Also, I have heavy experience with tekkit, and would like to be an admin or something. I have not played tekkit on other servers, but I know the forms and machines well, so if anyone needs help I would be good for assisting them. Im not sure what you mean by maturity rating... so high?

well, max i know you irl and ur a friend and i trust you so, ill give you mod, cuz you can assist ppl but you dont have a lot of staff experience so no admin yet
Back to top Go down
HUN_Emil.
HUN_Emil.

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:42 pm

I would like to be a Tekkit server tester please, my IGN is HUN_Emil, and I can be a really good tester because I run a Tekkit server so I know how all the stuff would work for it, and I'm also quite experienced with just Tekkit in itself. I wish to be a mod/admin on it because I am very experienced with how Tekkit runs, and I can debug errors, and also just assist with any technical issues that may arise in the server. My past experience is this: I run a Tekkit server that me and my friends play on. My maturity rating: My age is 14, 15 in March, but how mature I am is up to you to decide. My skills with the actual server is with the internal code and how it runs, and my experience with the actual Tekkit is high, I can program in LUA for the computerCraft stuff, and I have a generally good idea on how everything else in general can operate and function. I hope you take this into consideration, and I wish you the best of luck in getting this Tekkit server started.

~HUN_Emil
Back to top Go down
thelonelycloud

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:56 am

Hello, Im max from school would like to be a tekkit tester. My ign is Maximos7. Also, I have heavy experience with tekkit, and would like to be an admin or something. I have not played tekkit on other servers, but I know the forms and machines well, so if anyone needs help I would be good for assisting them. Im not sure what you mean by maturity rating... so high?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:52 am

This is a topic where you leave an application to be a tester for the verincraft tekkit server that will be opened privately at first in a month or so, you will play on it for a week and after that I will survey you on how you like it, depending on that survey i will decide whether or not i should keep the server up. Only the FIRST 15 PPL who reply will be let in, make sure you include your IGN. Also, we are looking for good admins and mods for the tekkit server who are familiar with tekkit and also mature and 14 or older. So if you want a staff rank on their then put ur ign, maturity rating, experiences on other servers, skills, and tekkit experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS    VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERINCRAFT TEKKIT SERVER APPLICATIONS
Page 1 of 1