VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inMrMCmoding was griefing Applyf10BuyCraft StoreMrMCmoding was griefing Vote110MrMCmoding was griefing Vote210MrMCmoding was griefing Vote310MrMCmoding was griefing Vote410MrMCmoding was griefing Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
MrMCmoding was griefing I_vote_lcapMrMCmoding was griefing I_voting_barMrMCmoding was griefing I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
MrMCmoding was griefing I_vote_lcapMrMCmoding was griefing I_voting_barMrMCmoding was griefing I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

MrMCmoding was griefing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zamman
zamman

MrMCmoding was griefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:03 am

I can't really get into any news or anything, since I'm on vacation till Sunday without a good computer, I'm just trying to keep in through the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zam-man/
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Already tried teaming on me. When we had proof they abused. Both are demoted to / are mods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm pretty sure staff aren't allowed to have hacks... ever. Anyway, there's not enough proof, you two seem like you're teaming up to throw him out.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zam-man/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:48 pm

You don't have one.. You don't get fined for editing an open source game.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:46 am

There is... No sufficient evidence to suggest he did it, all we can see is a crater. But I'd like to know what "code" you made to edit the server... I really do enjoy testing people that think they can hack or code things as an excuse. Pm me the script if you really did it, otherwise, no excuse. And what do you mean.. You edited the server files..
Back to top Go down
MinerJohn

PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:13 am

This was all just a mis-understanding, so everyone go do whatever you normally do.
Back to top Go down
MinerJohn

PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 am

As Further Evidence I have Adan, Jen, and Dmah as proof that no one else with the power to /vanish was on except MCModing, which is also proved when I kick all and you see him kicked even though he is vanished.
Back to top Go down
MinerJohn

PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:03 am

Well since he is unable to produce this "code" and he has no idea how to even use permissionsex, also there is the fact that with only permsex he couldn't disable tnt or items, and he sure as hell could have them disabled and saying "you can't spawn tnt in creative" I would say that is a lie and total bullshit.
Also I'm going to upload all the screen shots I have of this and what he was saying. This is the media fire file that contains all my screen shots. I also have proof from jenna, pats, adan, and my self that my temple was there and I was not dead before this incident.
I would hope after this you at least consider taking away a lot of commands from head builder because he is just a abuser.

I hope someone actually takes the time to read through all of these

http://www.mediafire.com/?21didaouuecp71n
Back to top Go down
Adanimal
Adanimal

PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 am

Although with Miners pictures, it does show that this was probably him. Miner has much more proof than myself.
Back to top Go down
MinerJohn

PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:34 am

He tnt'd my castle while in vanish and I lost not only the castle but 2 stacks of slime balls
Back to top Go down
Adanimal
Adanimal

PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:34 am

To set things straight, As far as I'm aware, Admins are allowed nodus. And this does not prove it was MrMCmoding, so it's kind of worthless. We were just wondering how this couldve happened if it wasn't him.
Back to top Go down
MinerJohn

PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 am

Back to top Go down
Adanimal
Adanimal

PostSubject: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:23 am

MrMCmoding griefing
Attachments
MrMCmoding was griefing Attachment2012-11-17_22.18.23.png
MrMCmoding was griefing... And abusing
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(460 Kb) Downloaded 20 times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrMCmoding was griefing   MrMCmoding was griefing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MrMCmoding was griefing
Page 1 of 1