VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNanoIpod uses Xray Applyf10BuyCraft StoreNanoIpod uses Xray Vote110NanoIpod uses Xray Vote210NanoIpod uses Xray Vote310NanoIpod uses Xray Vote410NanoIpod uses Xray Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
NanoIpod uses Xray I_vote_lcapNanoIpod uses Xray I_voting_barNanoIpod uses Xray I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
NanoIpod uses Xray I_vote_lcapNanoIpod uses Xray I_voting_barNanoIpod uses Xray I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

NanoIpod uses Xray

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Chocopuffs
~Chocopuffs

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:08 pm

nano, u even said u had x ray
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:15 pm

This Nano guy is just acting like a stupid 3 year old and you cant "close" our server
Back to top Go down

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:17 pm

LOL All the autism I just read is fucking funny as shit, you're IQ must be around 12 if you think taking down sites is legal because it's not, you're clearly a 6 year old who got banned for a legit reason and decided to rage like a cunt.
Back to top Go down
NanoIpod

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:10 pm

1. I use vpns and proxys
2. I have a 4 tb botnet Wink
3. Sue me dawg, Your commveiw nor cain can crack my ip Wink
4. No one gives 2 fuck's on you're thoughts, You're a fucking pussy!
5. Suck my left nut and make my right one jelly cause im horny bitch<3

6. No more commenting if you dont know the situation motherfucker!

BEFORE THIS SITE GETS MSQL <3

AND FUCKED BY TEAM xXEnvyUnknownXx
Back to top Go down

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:36 pm

LOL you're funny you ignorant little fuck, 1- IT'S CALLED A DONATION Donation- To give money for a cause or program out of free will. 2- You can't get a server closed for banning you because you get mad and bitch and 3- If you DDoS us we can sue because it's illegal.
Back to top Go down
NanoIpod

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:26 pm

It doesn't matter if I have one, But did I use it no!

I can have that fucking server closed for banning without reason considering you take donations!
Back to top Go down
imaloler
imaloler

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Man there was proof are u blind or something u posted on the thread with the proof of u saying u have xray ffs
Back to top Go down

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Stop raging, honestly you acting like a 3 year old isn't going to lift your ban. You admitted to using x-ray which on 90% of servers out there ban for even admitting it. It's a 2 day ban it's not like it was perm get over it.
Back to top Go down
NanoIpod

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:24 pm

How are you gonna say I hacked? You must be out of you're mind!

ANYONE CAN SAY ANYONE USES X-RAY!

UNTIL YOU SHOW A VIDEO OR REAL PROOF OF IT THEN THATS A FAKE BAN!

AND YOU BANNING FOR NO REASON IS FKED UP!

IF I WAS A HACKER DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE MORE THAN 8 DIAMONDS THAT I FOUND 2 OF AND MINERGIRL FOUND THE REST! SHE FOUND ALL OF THE IRON! EXCEPT 4 PIECES! AND I FOUND ALL OF THE GOLD!

DOESN'T SOUND LIKE MUCH AT ALL BUT FOR THAT MUCH THAT WE FOUND IT MADE ME HAPPY! W

WHY?

BECAUSE IVE NEVER FOUND THEM BEFORE.

NOW CONSIDERING YOU'RE JUST GONNA BELIEVE EVERYTHING PUT IT IN THIS PROSPECTIVE IM A ADMIN YOUR A MINER, SOMEONE TELLS ME HEY THERE USING X-RAY, I WOULDN'T BAN YOU WHY BECAUSE UNTIL THEY SHOW PROOF OR UNTIL I CATCH THEM USING IT THEN THEY GET BANNED YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT IF YOU GOT BANNED BY ME FOR BEING LEGIT BUT FOR BEING LIED TO, IF I WERE YOU ID READ MY NEW THREAD!

GOOD DAY SIR.

-Nano

EDIT: ALSO THE PICTURE SAYS NOT HIS X-RAY TUNNEL HAHA IF YOU WANNA SEE IT YOU CAN WHEN I GET UNBANNED ITS NOTHING BUT A QUARRY/STAIRCASE GETTING TO IT LIKE I PLANNED ON DOING!

ALSO HOW YOU GONNA THINK I'M HACKING WHEN I WAS SPEAKING TO YOU WHEN I JOINED?

I ASKED YOU THE MOST RETARDED QUESTION TO MINECRAFT AND YOU HELPED ME THANK YOU BUT STILL.

YOU'RE A POTATO FOR BELIEVING THEM.
Back to top Go down
imaloler
imaloler

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Nano anarchy server griefing is allowed and we wouldnt rage its just some stuff not too hard to get and we lost your donation cuz u hacked weird i could say we did the right thing.And even if u had donated it doesnt save u from ban.If u are donator that doesnt mean that u are allowed to use hacks lol.
Back to top Go down
NanoIpod

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:04 pm

No tell the real story, I'm in my mine without hacking playing 100% legit, I found all of the things I had legit so you ask to be in my faction. Obviously you know that I'm new to minecraft
because I got a Moderator to help me build all of my things. So I let you join my faction thinking your a good guy, You steal my 8 diamonds , 14 gold, 17 irons, and all of my wood that I was using, then ditched! Who in their rite mind wouldn't rage at someone who does that no I do not use xray and if it takes me recording all of my games of me being in there then I will you pissed me off stealing my things so I said fuck that Ill go get xray and get them back considering it took me 3 hours of continues mining in the same hole just go get what I got, If you're going to post something then post it the correct way, And if you was a real bad*** you would have told these people how I left 10 mins after I stated that and went to sleep! Oh dang did I just pwn you, Now that that is stated grow a pair and stop bullying little kids, In my thoughts you two should be the ones banned for bullying, Now lets put this in admin prospective, I join yalls faction and steal everything yall made/found think about it, Would you rage and ban them.

Also another mistake is actually believing this, You just lost my donation!
Back to top Go down
imaloler
imaloler

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:42 am

i will tempban him for 2 days as the punishment for client usage is 2 days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SexiLexi
SexiLexi

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:57 am

That's naughty. Shame on him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexislinnejohnson

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:24 am

He was mad at some guy for killing him and he said it doesn't matter cause he has Xray. We were like: you're joking right? He said no and started acting like an ass. Also said he can't get banned cause he's a donator (I'd understand him thinking that since he is an idiot, but hes not even a donator..?) Anyway, check below his house i can show you where it is, i went on a little stalking trip and his tunnels look like xray tunnels.
Here are screenies:

NanoIpod uses Xray Scaled.php?server=256&filename=20120516100853

NanoIpod uses Xray Scaled.php?server=40&filename=20120516101428

NanoIpod uses Xray Scaled.php?server=850&filename=20120516101358

NanoIpod uses Xray Scaled.php?server=846&filename=20120516101507

EDIT: Oh and yeah, the pictures are only for the chat window, that's not his Xray tunnel, i didn't take pics there Razz

Last edited by vukorepaluka on Wed May 16, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NanoIpod uses Xray Empty
PostSubject: Re: NanoIpod uses Xray   NanoIpod uses Xray I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NanoIpod uses Xray
Page 1 of 1